Finally Free From My Past

(Toga POV)
We go back to U.A  and see the mess that it wa left in. Izu runs me back to his morther office still intact and her still in it we pick up the meeting while izu goes and helps clean up. When we finish the meeting Mrs. Midoriya said " Himiko I see that you have gotten alot better and I think your good to reenter the world i need you to sign these papers this put you under the watch of U.A high school until your 18 years old and it will also tell Aizawa to wipe your records clean." I start to jump up and down and sign the papers finally I'm free from my past from the villain world. I can live a normal life go to school here with people saying I don't deserve this I proved i deserve this i did my best i did it i thank Dr. Midoriya for all her help and she says " Call me Inko you are my sons girlfriend." I get even happier and hug her and say " Thank you Thank you so much Inko I could of gotten on the right path with out you or your son I owe you all big time I wont let you down." She hugs me back and says " You better not."  We stop hugging to go find Mr. Aizawa and give him the papers. It takes about ten minutes but I find him with Kiri and Izu i walk up to him and hand him the papers he looks at them and smiles then says " You where right problem child your problem girlfriend could do it ." He signs the papers and says " I'll see you on Monday in hero course studys be there on time." I look at him confused and say " But I'm in general studys. He looks at me then to Izu then Izu says  " Well me and Aizawa sensei both think you would be a better hero then anything else so you've been moved to class 1-A hero course ." I start to cry saying " I get to be a hero a hero." Izu nods and Kiri gives a thumbs up and says " Be in class Monday because Mina says your sitting by her." Then be gives me a shark tooth grin. I smile and nod then Izu speaks " Also the girls told me to tell you that Toru , Mina , Jiro , Momo , Mei and Eri want to help design your hero costume  so be in Mian dorm at 7:30 . I start jumping up and down thinking  my new life will be amazing.