Dabis plan

(Dabi POV) 
Toga has been missing for awhile now we all assume she hot caught. Its kinda a bummer that she gone she may of been annoying but at least she brought a positive attitude to the team. Today I was told that I would have to go do her old job and spy on U.A. I went out and I stop at my first stop on U.A campus and that's to watch class 1A  I look through the window and see that there she was blondie seat in the back of the class that same stupid smile plastered across her face. What the hell is she doing she not even try to escape or kill or hurt anyone. What have they done to her. First she disappeared and we thought we lost her and then she shows up with the enemy talking to them learning with. They want to take away my new family I'll just have to take it back he thought as he called for a wrap gate. The gate opens and everyone is in the bar I walk out and sa " I have news ." " Spill it now Dabi and it better be good I'm not in the mood."Face plam said " Toga is in U.A going to school doing work not even try to kill anyone fuck she didnt even try to hurt any of those 1A fuck faces."  Everyone in the room is shocked to there core the girl who came here with the most bloodlust was in a class room not even trying to kill no one knows what to say till Dabi said " We all may not get along but where a family we need to break into U.A and get her back before those damn fucking heroes can poison her mind any more. " They all agree and start planning there attack on U.A . 

Sorry for the short chapter guys hope you enjoy and also a big thank you to everyone that read this its now at number 1 on DekuXtoga I'm super happy thank you all 😁😁😁😁