Part 18 (Problems)

Izuku POV

    We're all currently in different spots hiding outside of UA. Sho and I were part of the team that was supposed to actually sneak in and grab some documents about All Might. Toga and Mustard are supposed to distract the heroes. Shigaraki and Dabi are supposed to make a way for us in UA using Shigirakis quirk. He's going to disintegrate part of the gate that's on the side of the school. Then both of them are gonna go help Toga and Mustard distract. Kurogiri will be watching from a tree to make sure nobody gets captured. If anybody needs a quick extraction he'll make sure they get out of there in time.
   Shigiraki comes over to where Sho and I are hiding. He signals for us to come down from our hiding spot in the trees. We drop down and come face to face with Shigaraki.
   "Don't give me a game over alright-?" Sho nods with an emotionless expression. I nod nervously scared I might mess up.
   Shigiraki makes a hole big enough for Sho and I to get through but not big enough for someone to notice. We climb through. That's when we hear absolute chaos begin. I look over to where the noise is happening and see blue fire along with purple gas. I faintly hear togas screaming.
    I sigh and look at Sho. He nods his head and signals for us to get moving. We start quietly making our way through the campus until we hear an alarm go off. We hide behind a building and watch as students run by seeking for shelter and safety.
   "We should get to higher ground It'll be easier for us to get to the office through the window." Sho whispers and I nod in response. He goes behind the actual school of UA and picks me up bridal style. He starts to make an ice path up to the top. Avoiding all windows as he goes up. I blush a little as I hold onto his shirt and nudge my face into his chest.
   We land onto the top of the building. I grab the map out of my pocket and open it up. I start to plan out where we are standing on top of and where exactly the window that we need to go in through is. I walk to the edge of the building and look down.
   "This is the window we need to go through. The second to top one." I point to the window we need to go through.
    "How will we get in?" I put my finger on my chin thinking of the possibility of breaking the glass. Then I remember that it would make too much noise.
   "We're gonna have to go through the closest window near it that's located in the back of the school. We don't want anyone to see your ice path. Then I'll have to use my telekinesis to make it break but I'll try my best so that when I break it it doesn't make any noise. If that makes any sense?" I point at the window at the back of the school that was closest to the principals office.
   "That's where we'll go." Sho nods and picks me back up. He starts to make an ice path down to the window. When we get down I carefully break the window as the not make any noise. He climbs in and puts me down.
    "This should be-" As Sho puts me down he suddenly gets hit with an explosion. I jump back in surprise. Sho gets hit straight in the gut and slides back.
   "YOU BASTARD!" I look over at the one who had caused the explosion. It was Bakugo.... I look at him with absolute fear in my eyes but a smile across my face. I didn't know what to feel. Scared that I had to see the alpha that beat the shit out of me. Or happy to see the alpha that beat the shit out of me because now I can do the same to him.
   Right as I was about to say something I noticed the beta next to him. It was the same beta he slept with that day. That red headed beta that was also from UA.
    "BakuBro what are you doing!" The red headed beta that I remember as Kirishima pulls at Bakugos arm. Trying to hold him back.
    "Calm down. If you get too riled up he'll realize who you are just by your scent. Scent blockers can only do so much." Sho dusts himself unfazed by Bakugo and walks over to me putting  a hand on my shoulder and looking down at me. I didn't even realize my scent oozing out. I took event blockers before I came so it should help some. Although Sho was right. Scent blockers can only do so much.
   "DONT FUCKING IGNORE HALF 'N HALF!" Bakugo tries to attack Sho again but I quickly throw a pencil that was in the classroom at him slicing through his cheek.
    "Why don't you calm down. Wouldn't want scum like you putting their filthy hands on HellFrost, now would we?" I was starting to get fired up. Something about Bakugo and the dumb beta he left me for being in the same room as me made me extremely angry. Bakugo stopped dead in his tracks and snarled at me.
   "WHAT THE HELL IS A USELESS OMEGA LIKE YOU GONNA DO? I COULD TELL YOU WERE ONE WHEN YOUR SCENT WENT ALL CRAZY!" Kirishima was still holding onto Bakugo's arm. Bakugo was pulling at it and finally got out of his grip. Izuku started grinning like a maniac under his mask.
   "A useless omega like me...? I'm so sick of hearing that. You know Bakugo. That day you beat me I should've gotten your ass kicked out of UA. Maybe you'd be better mannered..." Midoriya pulls his mask off and glares at Bakugo. He then uses his quirk to throw one of the knives in his pocket at his hand. He then throws Kirishima at the wall using his quirk holding him against the wall.
   "Am I still useless Bakugo...? Is this better? Is my quirk powerful enough? So what if I'm an omega. I can BEAT THE SHIT OUT OF YOU!" Izuku slowly walks up to Bakugo tears forming in his eyes. He pulls a knife down to his hand as he walks over to the shocked alpha. He then throws him into the wall as well holding him there too.
   "Can you freeze them there alpha. We need to go do our mission now. Oh before we do that let me just-" he throws a knife in Bakugo's other hand earning a grunt from him.
   "There he should have a hard time using his quirk now." Midoriya turns to face Sho who had a smirk on his face. He walked over to Kirishima who was struggling against Izukus quirk and froze him to the wall. He then proceeded to do the same to Bakugo.
   "YOU ALREADY HAVE A NEW ALPHA? YOU FUCKING SLUT ILL GET YOU BACK FOR THIS I SWEAR!" Bakugo yelled as Sho and Izuku left the room. Izuku was on the verge of a breakdown but he had to keep it together until the ending of the mission.
   When they walk out of the room and shut the door Sho walks up behind Izuku. He wraps his arms around Izukus waist and leans down to his ear.
   "Alpha, huh?"
__________________________
    Hope you enjoyed it~

~Total words 1266~