Getting comfortable

................................................................................................................................................................

welcome back to villain rehab chapter 2 this one may be short cause its just decorating and rules and crap.KK bye enjoy...<3

................................................................................................................................................................

~Deku POV~

We got into EraserHead car I stayed up to keep an I on the other 2 cause the went to sleep"hey you should sleep it looks like you have't in a while"EraserHead said to me in a very quite voice.I just said"its fine im used to do this ill be fine"He just went back to driving and then it was slight for the rest of the drive.When we finally got to UA i whisperto the other 2 "wake up where here""ughhh"they both say at the same time.We get out of the car and stare at the UA building and sign.As i was about to speak toga grabs my hand and drags me to the dorms that EraserHead was leading us too."Okay welcome to your dorms yall get a hole entire floor to your selfs with a kitchen,common room and 3 dorms witch yall would get to decorate, if you need paint and stuff you can write it on a piece of paper"me and dabi nod while toga says"okay"we each go off to our dorms and start writing what we want.

what I wrote was

~black,white,Green,and glow in the dark paint

~LED Lights

~shelf

~notebooks(black and green)

~and any band posters(like MCR, Hasley,Panic at the disco)

    CLOTHES

~hoodies

~plain black shirts

~Jeans with rips(black)

~Black or red shoes

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Toga POV

i thought to my self so i have to design my room and put what i want to wear

~red , pink , and glow in the dark paint

~LED Lights

~Shelf

~Fake Knifes

~Notebooks(red or black)

~Posters(bands really like  MCR and yea)

         CLOTHES

~hoodies

~skirts(black,grey and navy blue)

~knee high socks

~black or brown shoes

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Dabi POV
Okay
~black,dark blue,a light blue,white and glow in the dark paint
-LED lights
-shelf
-Notebooks(black and purple)
CLOTHES
-leather jacket
-Plain white shirts and black
-black boots
...........................................................
Deku POV
I went to get the other 2 list cause I knew they weren't going to do it i got there list and walked to EarserHead's office when i got back to my dorm i went back to ask the other 2 if they were hungry they said yes and went to the kitchen table i asked them"what do yall want to eat" "oo can you make us katsudon please deku-kun" toga said."okay"i sarted to cook then i heard a thing i never wanted to hear again " I am here Villain Children" i roll my eyes at this statement "hello"said Dabi in a sarcastic voice"ah young villain deku what are you doing" "oo deku-kun is making us katsudon"toga says "oh okay well remember curfew is at 10pm so be in your dorms by 10 and meet in the common room at 7:30am well bye".I finally finished cooking and served the other 2 we all sat down and ate, when we were done we saw EaserHead in the common room with 3 big bags and a lot of paint.
"Hey I have the stuff you asked for"
"Oh um thanks" I said with a weird feeling but don't know what to call it tho,we grab our bags and head to our dorms

~Toga POV~
I grabbed my bags and went to my room I asked for red, pink and glow in the dark paint idea is very me so ~hour later~
Okay so I did my room like blood was coming from the ceiling and put the "knives" in a jar on my desk and i put the glow in dark paint on the rim of the walls and my shelf.and my LED Lights

~Dabi POV~

I grabbed my bags and went to my room i asked for black,dark blue,white,and glow in the dark ~Hour later~Okay so i painted my walls black and painted blue flames on my walls and put glow in the dark paint on my shelfs and desk.

~Deku POV~

i asked for Green,white,black and glow in the dark. ~Hour Later~ so i painted my walls black and i put my logo thing i put on my kills is a little green bunny with the green paint.and i put my LED Lights up and the glow in the dark paint on my shelf and desk.then i hear a knock on my door i opened it i saw dabi" hey? is everything okay"i said in a worried tone."oh yea everything is fine just toga wants to see our rooms"."oh okay sure lets go get toga".As we were walking to togas room,we knocked on the door,toga opened and she gave me a hug i was surprised and just stood there."well you too we have rooms to show so lets go toga your up"Dabi said "okay Dabi".we walked inside togas room and as usual "do you like it"toga said"its very you toga"i said"kay lets go to my room"Dabi said we walked to dabi's room"dabi this very much your style"toga said "i like the flames you painted"i said. then the last room we are going to is mine we walked into my room the first one to speak was Dabi actually i was surprised but"its looks cool i like that you put your logo on the walls" " omg Deku-Kun this looks amazing i love it". "well goodnight you two"."Goodnight" "goodnight"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

hello i hope you enjoyed chapter 2

Word count~893

💥💖❤💕🔪