Morning| Minato

I wrote this one shot for CattoSenpaiii
I hope it's good enough for your book and you'll like it.

Also english is not my first language so if you see any mistake, make me know!

Minato x reader.
Warning: Lemon.

It was a sunny morning at the namikaze's house

It was a sunny morning at the namikaze's house. The air was hot in the bedroom and the sun was shining through the curtains, who were waving by the soft and hot breeze. Minato sat up and blinked slowly, rubbing his tired eyes. His gaze turned to a girl's naked back. It wasn't a random girl, it was his girlfriend, soon to be wife, [name].

His fingers rubbed slowly her back, which was already glistening in sweat by the warm weather. She shivered and turned around to face her boyfriend. A soft smile took place on her pinky lips. He smiled too and went to kiss her lips but she backed away before he could kiss her.

"Why?" He was confused.
"Morning breath" She giggled and stood up, walking naked to the bathroom.

He could hear the water running , meaning she was also taking a shower. He just sat here , waiting for her to come back. Once the shower stopped, she walked out, putting on her panties.

"Good morning handsome." She smiled and walked towards him , wrapping her arms around his neck and kissing him softly.

He once again rubbed her back up and down and grabbed her waist , putting her on his thighs. Her fingers linked in his blond hair , messing them even more while the kiss started to get more heated, his hands rubbing from her thighs to her butt, groping her.

"Yesterday wasn't enough?" She blinked slowly, looking straight into his deep blue eyes.

"I can't get enough of you." He kissed her neck , down to her collarbones, his kisses lingering on the purples spots he left here last night.

Her hips moved slowly on him , feeling his members hardening between her legs. The heat was unbearable but they couldn't care less about it. His fingers hooked in her panties and pulled them down , she lifted one leg after another to take it off, their eyes locked together. She leaned in for another kiss, her hands sliding on his bare chest, sending shivers all over his body. She lifted her body a little, allowing her fingers to slip his briefs off, his member springing out. Her soft fingers wrapped themselves around him, moving them slowly up and down. She broke the kiss to watch his face, his hot breath hitching. Both of their bodies were glistening in sweat, the sun making their soft skins shines.

"Don't tease me baby.. Please.." He gave her a pleading gaze. She kissed his chest, butterfly kisses all over his abs until she reached his manhood. She kissed the length and immediately took the head in her mouth, the warmth making him grunt. She giggled and slowly took him in her warm mouth, bobbing her head up and down, his fingers sliding in her silky hair, helping her to take him deeper in her mouth. Her other hand started to softly play with her clit, making her moan around his member. She looked up at him between her lashes, her head still moving, she could already feels him shake, meaning he was close. She stroked him until he came in her mouth. She smiled and swallowed it, straddling him again and taking his member in her hand , opening her lower lips with her other hand.

"Can I?" She kissed his neck , he grabbed her hips and smiled while pushing her down slowly on his hard member. She whimpered and looked at him , seeing his bright smile.

"You're so big.." She bite her lips , kissing him again, their bodies were like a puzzle, they were meant to be together. She held him close to her, her hands in his bright hair , his arms around her waist. His hands rubbed her side and he helped her to move up and down, faster after each minutes.

« M-Minato.. » She closed her eyes, bouncing her ass up and down on him.

Her hands tangled in his blond hair, pulling them harshly when he flipped her on her back , moving faster in her. He grunted while she clawed his back. The sun was burning their skins , the hot wind making the curtains move faster. Minato took time to look at her, she couldn't get enough of her , her hair moving with the wind , her eyes half closed, her pinky lips , her body. He loved her , more than anything. He moved even faster, if the neighbors weren't awake, now they would. Her moans grew higher while her inside were clenching around him.

« I-I ... MINATO! » She hugged him against her, reaching her orgasm while he was also reaching his climax, he cumed on her belly, moaning in her ear.

« Baby.. you were so good. I love you.» He kissed her sloppily, their tongue brushing together.

« I love you too.. » She ran her nails on his back while he kissed her neck softly.

« Let's sleep some more ..? » He kissed her cheek.

« Yes.. please. »

Ok I hope you liked it !!

If you have any request or else just comment it :)