Toga's First Class

(Toga POV)

Me and Izu are walking back from my class with my work this is going to be so boring. We get to his class room and go in. We're the first ones there so he aets me up in the back of the class and gets me started on my work. About 5 minutes later I hear the door open and it Uraraka and Tsuyu from camp the first thing you hear is me yell " Besties!!!" They put up there guard and then izu says " Hey guys dont worry shes is reformed well as Aizawa said stable enough to go to class." Then Tsuyu says " But she a villain try to attack us how can she be aloud into U.A ." Izu the gets loud and it shocks me and said " She was a villain and she trying her damn hardest to rejoin the world ." All of where shock till I broke the silence with " I'm sorry for what I did to you girls I regret it , please forgive me and welcome me to your school." They look at each other Uraraka makes a tch noise and walks away and Tsuyu say "I will forgive you but dont think I will ever forget I got my eyes on you girl ribbit." I nod happily.  Then the rest of the class walks in and flips out and Izu was there to try and keep the peace until we hear "Every one to there seats now I'll explain." Everyone sits down and Aizawa starts " Himiko Toga exvillan ex league of villains members will be in this class room do her general studys work while she is reforming the reson beyond her being in hear and in this school is because Izuku Midoriya stuck his neck out for her say that she deserves a second chance , and luck for Mydorida Nezu let his little girlfriend join the school while doing the rehab and is also under Mydorida watch." The whole class was in shock but I don't blame them they are going to take sometime for them to trust me or anywhere close to that but I didn't expect what happened next. A boy with spiky red hair walk up to me and said " Anyone Mydorbro trust is good in my book I'm Kirishima." I smiled and say "Thanks Kirishima. " then we high five.  Then there class started I finish all my work half way through just in time for me to walk them train they all go out and besides Izu and the teacher and then teach asked " Are you done." I nod and he says alright you can come walk them train stay by me and dont do anything stupid." I nod again.  We leave and I watch them go train. After that I was told i can spend my first night in the dorms and it was in Izu dorm. We walk in and everyone looks at us then the Kirishima guy says " Hay do ether you to want to play the game with me. "Sure ." I say happy. We go over there and sit on the floor I was sitting next to Izu and this pink girl so a say " Hi I'm Toga what's your name to her. " She was hesitant on her response till she look and the red hair kid and then said " I'm Mina Ashido nice to meet you somewhere that we aren't fighting." " Same ." I said in my usual happy tone. We play the game for hours till I pass out playing it.

                        (Deku POV)
I was winning the game and I looked over at Toga she was out cold I then said "Hey guy it's time for me to call it outside and take her to bed."I point at the sleeping Toga. They both say " Ight bro dont do anything dirty." I get flustered pick up Toga and run to my wait now it's our room. I close the door and lay her down on the bed. I change into my pjs and then I lay down cuddles up to Toga and go to sleep Over all I think her first day was a win.