Captured?

DEKU POV

TOGA this is all your fault you just had to stab him i said in a very frustrated tone  still being chased by pro's. Then i hear dabi say "Will you shut up and keep running" he said as I roll my eyes but then I see the blood sucker on the floor passed out then I see dabi go and pick up the blood sucker and start running again.
I look behind me to see how the other 2 are and I see them on the ground passed out. "FUCK" I said ,Then my vision went black.
When I woke up to a yelling blood sucker and a burnt boy banging his head on the table "where the fuck are we" I said then a detective walks in and says
"Hello i am only here to say the information we have on y'all " I nod
Name-Himiko Toga
Alias- Toga
Age-16
Quirk- Transform-can ingest a persons blood and look like them
Kill count-129
If anything is incorrect let me know
"Nope everything sounds good" she said with a grin.
Name-Unknown
Alias-Dabi
Age-17
Quirk-Cremation-can make blue flames out of his hands
Kill Count-126
If anything is incorrect let me know
Dabi nods and land his head on the table.
Name-Izuku Mid-
I cut him off right there and said "never use that name in my presence again"
He just nods and continues talking
Alias-deku or shadow bunny
Age-16
Quirk-Analyze-this tells him what a person quirk is and what it does
Kill Count-199
I say "suck it I win" to the other 2 but then I nod and quite back down
But then the Toga says "shut it IzuKun". We waited till what we thought they were gonna say was ok now you 3 are going to jail but then the hero eraser head and a mouse-cat looking thing walks in. I lightly punch, Dabi he wakes up and the mouse looking thing says" hello my name is principle Nezu of UA, then toga says as the crazy psycho she is she says "oo I wonder what it's blood taste like".i glance at her and then she shuts up and nods"Continue please Nezu" i say and the mouse-thing started to talk again "as i was saying i am going to give yall a a choice either go to jail for life or go to UA apart of the Villain Rehab program"."whats the catch" i said "Catch?"he says in surprised "theres no way your just gonna let us join UA"i say "the only thing is that you will wear quirk restraining cuffs and will be monitor 24/7,but you can earn hero points which gives you more privileges"he said to them and walked out of the room.I looked at the other twoand Dabi spoke first"Can we ask if we dont have to wear uniform and keep our phones"then toga said"OOO can we decorate our rooms". I yell"hey nezu can you come back in here" he walks back in and says"do you have an decided if you want to join". "we will join if we get to decorate our rooms and keep our phones and no uniform"i said and he just nods.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

First chapter of this ENJOY

WORD COUNT~525