Dekus Duty's

( Deku POV)
After the meeting I was told what I have to do with Toga all day. First I have to take her to pick up her general studys work , then I have to take her back to my home room and get her started on her work . Witch is the hardest part she hates having to do the work so I always had to make deals with her. After class I have to have her take all her meds to keep her  state from getting worse by claiming her anxiety. Have luch I got to take her back to class and get her to start working again with Is a hassle even more after luch when her stomach full and she wants a nap. After classes I take her to her psychiatrist aka my mom and drop her off for her appointment. That gives my a couple hours to do whatever. After her meeting I take her training with me after that I take her to our new dorm we had to sleep in different rooms for the time being so I take the couch and let her have the bed. After we get home I make dinner and we relax till bed. It my be a bit hassling but I will be worth it to see her be a happy functioning member of the world . She tough so I know she over come her demons and I will be there help her ever step of the way no matter how bad thing get or what anyone says or what she did in her old life shes imporveing and I love her and I will never ever give up on someone I love no matter what happens  to me i dont care as long as I can save the preson I love I wont stop helping you Himiko Toga you will get thourgh this I think as I drift into slumber.