Part 17 (Training)

I decided to give Deku two quirks. His other quirk is Copycat. It'll be explained, it just really helps with the plot.

Izuku POV

It's been a month since I got my quirk. I was bed ridden for a few days at first but I still practiced my quirk. I also did a little research on heroes in my spare time.
Sho helps me most of the time when it comes to training my quirk since his quirk also uses his mind and willpower. Dabi and Shigiraki are the ones who train me in hand to hand combat which I am very grateful for. Toga helps me with learning knife throwing and basically any kind of combat with knives. Mustard has taught me the basics with guns and I'm pretty good at it.
Apparently Sho only knew about the one quirk AFO gave me. Kurogiri informed me of a very useful quirk he gave me but it's not like telekinesis. It's kind of like an analogy quirk.
The quirk is called "Copycat". It's where I can analyze someone and what they are doing. If I analyze what they are doing carefully enough just by watching them I can copy them perfectly. Take Mustard shooting a gun for example. If I watch him hold the gun correctly and shoot it just once and I use my quirk to analyze his movements, the next time I shoot a gun I'll be able to shoot it perfectly just like him.
It's quite the useful quirk. I still have to train because the quirk does have its downsides. The drawback is if I use it too much I can get such a bad headache I'll be bed ridden for the rest of the day. I try to use my copycat quirk up to 5 times a day. Even then I get a little bit of a headache.
Most of the time when I'm training I'll use the quirk to analyze a few harder moves then I'll go back to regular training. I usually use it when training with Toga since knife throwing is exceptionally hard.
Today I decided it was the day for me to get back at my father for his stupid press conferences. He's been holding one every week for the past month. The media just won't let me go even if it has been a month. My father seems to be loving the attention.
The day I first saw him on TV I started to write a song. In my spare time I've been continuing it and been making background music to go with it. Now all that needed to be done was for me to put it all together and upload it.
I walk over to my desk and open my computer. As I upload the video to YouTube I make sure to make it impossible to find my location. Even if you'd been hacking for years it'd be pretty hard to hack through this. I've been saving at least 2 uses of my copycat quirk to learn more about hacking each day. I've gotten much better.
"There all done." I upload the video and sit back in the chair happily. I play the video just to make sure nothing was wrong with it.

This song is not mine. Credit to the artist~

It felt pretty good to post the video. I could only hope it would be seen and get popular. It was just a video of me singing in front of a camera but I hope I didn't change so much that people don't recognize me.
I hear a knock at my door and I shut my laptop. Getting up from the desk I go over and open the door. I'm greeted by Mustard who is standing there gloomily as usual.
"It's time." I nod my head and rush to my closet. I grab my black high waisted shorts, green long sleeved turtle neck crop top, black knee highs with 2 green stripes at the top, a green weapon belt, a black jacket with a hood with bunny ears on top, and black platform boots with iron soles.
I start walking out of the room. Realizing I forgot my mask I quickly run back in. I grab my mask that was sitting on the desk and put it on. I look in my full length mirror smiling under the mask. It had a large red 'X' on it. It guess it kind of represents the way I'm always told to keep my mouth shut.
I run out of my room grabbing my weapon on the way out. At first glance it may look like a small stick or even a pen but, it most certainly is not. After watching a movie and accidentally using my copy quirk I found that this weapon might actually be a good fit for me. It was when I was still learning how to use my quirk but I'm thankful that it happened otherwise I might still be thinking about what to be using.
I walk into the bar room and see Sho, Toga, Dabi, Shigiraki, Mustard, and Kurogiri. I'm assuming the rest already left. Today was my first mission.
"You ready?" I nod my head and put my weapon in the holder of my belt. I also had a bunch of knives in my belt. Along with knives hidden in my sleeves and inside my shirt. Toga taught me how to maneuver them from the inside of your shirt to the sleeve to your hand. She's quite impressive when it comes to knives.
"Let's get going then. Sho and Izuku you're a team. Toga, and Mustard you're together. Dabi and I will be together and Kurogiri will watch from afar in case anybody needs a quick escape. Everybody okay with their party?" Toga smiles and jumps into Mustards arms. He groans in response. Dabi walks over to Shigiraki smugly. I hear Shigiraki mumble a 'don't make me regret this'.
I walk over to Sho and smiles weakly under my mask. I was a little nervous about my first mission. He pats me on the head and looks at me with his usual emotionless face.
"It'll be fine. We're just going on to grab some documents. We're not even part of the team that's distracting the heroes." I smile under my mask and look down. He always makes me feel better when I get nervous.
"I'd never let someone hurt my omega." He leans down and whispers in my ear as he puts his finger under my chin and pushes my head up. I stare at him in the eyes as he calls me 'his' omega. He looks at me with serious eyes showing no indication of joking. I snap my head down blushing, happy that I'm wearing a mask because I'm sure I'm as red as a tomato.
"Let's get going." I nod my head quickly and rush out of the bar. He follows after and I swore I heard him chuckle.

__________________________

Did you like it? I hope so! I know things are kinda all over the place right now but I promise it'll calm down lmao. I'm thinking of having them just go to UA like a villain rehab.

~Total words 1212~