chapter 11-The truth

I don't know what else to put here, but thx for all the comments. I couldn't really reply cause I'm speechless. And some questions will be answered in this chapter.

Sorry for a long wait, I was taking a break from wattpad.

Warning:
Swearing
Wrong grammar or spelling (maybe?)

Ok *yeet*
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Philippines p.o.v

While waiting for Martial to arrive, I texted America.

Philippines: Ame, r u ok?

He didn't reply

I keep on repeating the text I sent him, but no use. He never respond.

I put down my phone and continue to wait for my brother, I sigh and thought about what or *who* is making Ame shut himself. I sat there quiet, until something popped out of my mind.

"Was it me, am I the one who started this?" I keep on questioning myself.

Am I the one who's guilty for all this drama?

I hid my phone in my pocket, and stood up. Del was at the living room, I could tell that he's playing Mobile Legends from all the noises and curses. I peeked and told him to open the door when Martial get back.

He raised a hand while holding his phone and gave thumbs up. I signed and went upstairs to lie down on my bed, I just stare at the ceiling for a couple of minutes. All of a sudden I got a phone call from...

"A-America?!" I answered and screamed "AME!!! Are you ok, did I did something wrong? I-" I was cutted by a familiar voice...

...but it wasn't America.

A female voice answered "I'm sorry Phil but this isn't Ame, it's Canada. He is asleep right now, but I told him about you and your texts. And he said he's ok, no need to be worried about him. I think he just had a headache".

"Oh, ''ate'' Nada. I hope he gets better soon. Bye". I put down my phone and sighed. Thank goodness, he's ok.

But how am I going to reveal this to the public, me and Russia are  together.

All Japan's words hit me, I was thinking that America was jelous. Jelous of me being with Russia or the opposite.

"Wait does Ame like me?" I jumped out of my bed. I walk towards my desk and turn on the lamp beside me.

And I wrote something, it was like I was investigating a crime.

"If America liked me, so that explains why he keep on hanging out with me. But Russia also liked me but...he's always angry when I approch Ame. Does Russia liked him or maybe both of us?" I was still a little confused

(as u r heheheeheehhhhhh me too idk what I'm writting TwT)

I was digging through my memories if I missed something before he went lock down in his room for the second time.

When Russia kissed me, I couldn't tell weither America was look at me or him. But if he was looking at me, he would have helped me and gave me water.

All of this making me confused. "Agh I can't think straight." I took a deep breathe and wrote some clues or hints towards me or Russia.

I was concentrating until I remembered one memory, it heads back to the very begining.

Flashback

"Ame What happend back there"?

"N-nothing it's... ugh".

"You see, Russia told me why he broke up with me".