Toga's Psychiatrist Vist

( 3rd person POV)
Izuku, Aizawa,and Eri brought Toga to U.A to do the first thing to help her and that's talk to a psychiatrist that started to work for U.A. Her name is Inko Mydorida morther of Izuku and girlfriend of Allmight. She got hired on to help study with stress and other things but she one of the best psychological professionals in Japan.

                       ( Inko POV)
Today is a special case it a villain that's try to reenter the world. Her name is Himiko Toga and she also is in love with my son. I was told to fine what could be the cause of her insanity.  I'm currently reading up on her file her quirk is transform it allows her to take anyone's from if she eats any amount of there blood. That could explain her bloodlust and obsession over blood. She is also a mass muder kill count 789 people in the last 3 months . From what Izu disclose about his time with her she is very clingy and we also do anything to get what she wants. She also feels like if she let's anyone leave her they wont come back. That could be a sign of separation anxiety.  She also seems to have modes a clam one witch she a very clam calculate person in control of her emotions and from the event we seem at the mall she has one that's very unstable with it emotions that could blow like a ticking time bomb and  any second that could be many things but the first thing I think of is bi polar depression.  After that I call Aizawa and tell him to bring her in to tell her Izu can stay with her If it makes her feel more comfortable. About five minutes later I see her and Izu walk in a say " Hello Izuku this must be Himiko Toga nice to meet you. " I reach my hand out to shake hers. She looks at it then high fives me . I then tell Toga that I'll be asking her some questions. " she nods the asks " What's your name." " Inko Mydorida " after I said that she looked at me confused and then a Izuku.

                        ( Toga POV)
Wait a minute She a Mydorida. She has the green hair the green eyes " Oh my lord your Izu morther." " Yes but I'm also your doctor so may I ask you some questions." I nod in agreement  she say " Great now can you tell what your relationship with your partners was like?" I paused I push that away there neglect and mental abuse for year . I start break down cry . Then I felt izu grab my hand say " Toga It will be ok we are here for you." I start to calm down and then Dr. Mydorida aka future Morther and law said " Ok are you abel to tell me about your parents. " I nodded and told them Everything.

                   ( Izuku POV)
I heard what Toga was saying and I began to cry and the terrible thing her parent did to her.  After she was finish mom said some health mumbo  jumbo.  After that mom told me to pick up some pill for Toga . After that we left and I took Toga to her room . While leaveing her room I thought aloud and said " This is going to be a long road ahead of her but she make it."