Ch.6 Sleepwalk

DISCLAIMER!!!! 

This chapter was mostly for fun, sense I kinda have writers block. 

The following chapters I make will try to add to the relationship of Izuku and Toga. 

Also, I don't own BNHA or any characters in this FanFic. I also don't own or make any art you see in this series! So without further a do, please enjoy 😊.

Izuku's POV

I woke up due to the feeling of something nuzzling my chest. I opened my eyes, only to find out my vision was a bit blurry. I was still able to know what Toga looked like, but something was off.

Why was I so warm?

No, why did she feel so warm on me? Sure, I had already felt the warmth from her when we went to bed. But most of it was restricted due to her clot-

......no..... 

I then began to blink rapidly to try to get all of my vision back. But immediately regretted that I did, because what I saw would scar my 4 year old mind for life. Toga was thankfully covered by a blanket, but it only went from her legs, to her mid section of her back. Why was I thankful? Oh yea! I could very clearly see Toga's back which had nothing covering it, signaling she didn't have a shirt on. As if it wasn't enough, I then realized I felt the same warmth on my lower body as well. Telling me she probably wasn't wearing anything underneath.

That was it, I was now and forever broken. 

"AHHHHHH!" I just screamed, it was the only thing I could do. It wasn't to loud, but it was definitely enough for Toga to wake up. She just looked at me with confused, tired, and worried eyes. All while she has hugging me tighter than she ever had. 

My face felt as though it was going to melt off. 

Toga POV

I woke up to Izuku screaming at something. I was tired, I was usually a late bird. Meaning I liked to sleep in. I looked at him trying to figure out what's wrong.

"Izzzzuuuuu?!?! What's going on? Why did you wake meeeeeee?!?!" I said in a annoyed voice. Izuku just looked away, very red for some reason. I giggled, "What? Cat got your tongue~" He just looked away, not batting an eye towards me. I started to get annoyed, I grabbed his face and made me look at me. He was shocked, and was also trembling. "What's wrong?" I said with a concerned look.

"T-T-To-Toga.... N-n-no.... C-c-clothes...." He said while looking away again. 

"Um? Can you say that again?" I said. I then sat up straight, sitting on Izuku's lap. Due to my movements, he looked at me for a second, wide eyed. He just stared, until his nose started to bleed. 

"Did he just... pass out? Wait, why am I so cold?" I thought. I looked down, only to to realize I had no shirt. 

Now it was my turn to panic. 

"AHHHHHH!!!! NOOOOO!!! I CANT BELIEVE IT HAPPENED AGAIN!!! AND WITH IZU HERE!!! YOU KNOW WHEN YOU GET TO WARM IN YOUR SLEEP, YOU SPEEP WALK WHILE TAKING OFF YOUR CLOTHES!!!" I thought while jumping off Izuku. I then put my PJs on while trying to get rid of my blush. I wiped the blood off of Izuku's nose, resisting the urge to lick it. 

I couldn't believe the crazy things that happened sense I met Izuku.

First I ended up in a hospital. 

Now I'm staying with Izuku for about a week.

Last night he let me drink his blood.

Now I unconsciously slept with him without clothes.

I'm wondering if my life is some weird book or something.

I looked at Izuku, it looked like was starting to wake up. 

I told him what happened while twirling my hair with my fingers. 

We were both REALLY embarrassed, but not as much as Izuku.

"W-w-well I-I-I g-guess I n-need to t-turn o-on my fan f-for now on!" He chuckled, while rubbing the back of his head. "Y-yeah, I-I guess so!" I said laughing. 

"I'm just glad he's still going to let me sleep him still!" I thought, while secretly giving the author a hi-five.

"No problem" He said while winking.

Thanks for reading! And I just wanted to say, thanks to anyone voting on my story or even reading for that matter! It means more than you think!

Word count: 742