Entering The League ?

(Toga POV)
Ive had my Izu baby for sometime now and he finally gave up and he listens to everything I say I think hes actually fallen for me and Todays the day Shiggy's coming to ask him if he want to join the league. DING DONG  oh goody that's them now. I open the door and everyone here . There Dabi, Misty ( Kurogiri) , Mr. Compressed,  wannabe Stain ( Spinner), and Shiggy. " Where the boy " asked Shiggy.  "Right this way " I said we all walk down stair to see Izu sitting on the bed still in chains. Then he speaks happily "Himiko!!!"  Dabi sighs heavily.  That when Izu notices and gets scared. He asks " D-did I do something w-wrong a-are they here to help you p-p-punish m-me."  "No no no izu Shiggy just wants to ask you a question ok." " O-ok." He then calms down and Shiggy's sits next to him.

                     ( Deku POV)
I'm sitting next the most powerful villain in Japan and he wants to ask me a question what the fuck is happening is he going to kill me like he said when I last saw him I feel so useless, but Himiko is here so I should be fine. She actually a very nice and loving person once i start to listen i kinda think I'm catching feelings. What am I saying she a villain,  but she cute and nice and loving she maybe a bit crazy but I think I've grown to love her I'm not going to lie. My thoughts where interrupt by Shigaraki asking " Kid do you want to join the league of villains I can promise you its better then be locked up all the time."  "Me join the league but I'm supposed to be a heros" "Kid I've done some digging on you after Toga said she caught her husband and I found out that you where quirkless everyone put you down even all might till that bastards gave you his quirk out of pity so why dont you join the league be with Himiko and get you pay back." I was thinking saying hes right they all did put me done I could show them my power and who I truely am and none of them could stop me , but you a hero Deku you shouldn't do this. My thoughts where interrupt once again by Himiko saying " Stop acting like the hero come and be my villain." " Your right Himiko I'm done acting like the hero ........... I'm in."  They un cuffed me and Himiko ran and hugged me . I was happy with this new family when I heard 'CRASH BANG '