Ch.5 Love Bite

Note: This is my first ever FanFic so I'm sorry if it sucks, so because of that I'm open to suggestions.

Also, I don't own BNHA or any characters in this FanFic. I also don't own or make any art you see in this series! So without further a do, please enjoy 😊.

Author POV

After what felt like forever the two finally broke the hug with a huge blush on each other's face. Their wiped away their tears and just stood there in embarrassment. Izuku was the one to break the silence.

"So, um.. Toga what's your quirk?" He said trying to get rid of his blush. He wanted to know what her quirk was ever since he met her, it was usually his go-to question when Izuku met someone new. But he decided he would ask in the morning, but now he wanted to... no, he NEEDED to know so he can figure out why she drinks her own blood.

Toga stood there looking away from him trying to figure out how she could tell him, or if she even tell him at all. 

"No! I can't just lie to him! He said he wasn't scared of me even though he saw me with blood on my lips! He called me his friend! No one called me that after they found out about the whole blood thing! I should be honest with him!" Toga thought while wiping the blood off her mouth.

Toga finally looked at him and told him what the doctor told her and her parents. She expected him to have the same eyes her parents had, but he didn't. The eyes he wore were nothing like them, they had excitement, curiosity, and passion. "That's so cool! I bet you could be a great underground hero like Eraser Head!" Izuku said with a sparkle in his eyes. "What's a underground hero?" She said in shocked voice due to him saying she could be a hero. 

"It's a type of hero that goes out in the night or mainly stealth missions! They usually stay away from the news to try to keep attention away from then to due their work. I bet you could be a really good one with your quirk!" He said with his usual smile. 

"Well that's easy for you to say! Your quirk must be pretty cool right?" She said jokingly. Izuku's smile then vanished, realizing he didn't tell her yet. "W-what's wrong? W-what's your q-quirk?" Toga said while trying to find out if she said anything wrong. 

"........ I don't have one...... I'm quirkless." He said looking down with a blank face. 

Izuku wasn't expecting Toga to say, "So? That just means you can be a underground hero with me!" Izuku thought about what she said, "Does she really mean it?  Does she really think I can be a hero? And with her?"  

Izuku finally talked, "Yeah! I guess we can do that! Let's be the best underground ground hero's in Japan!" Toga was happy she improved Izuku's mood, "That's more like it!" She said while locking eyes with him. 

Izuku then realized something about her eyes, "Toga? Your eyes are twitching like crazy. Doesn't that mean that you need blood?" Toga finally realized she still had dry throat and sharp canines, "Oh! Don't worry about that! It's just that my blood just doesn't satisfy me anymore, my throat will just hurt for about a hour and go away." Toga instantly regretted what she said because Izuku started to worry, "What?! An hour!?! That sounds awful!" 

"It's not that bad! Really! Besides, there's not much you could do." Toga said trying to calm him down. The truth was, it was bad. Every time she tried to ignore it, it just hurt more. 

Izuku then had an idea, "Why not just have my blood?" 

"Wait. Did he just say... I CAN HAVE HIS BLOOD!?! I've never thought about it! I wonder what it tastes like? No! Don't think that! It's Izuku! It's... Izuku blood. Maybe I could just have a sip? Yeah! As long as Izuku is okay with it! Right?" Toga thought while trying to hold off from drooping.

Toga finally spoke, "A-are y-y-you s-sure? Y-you don't h-have t-to..." 

Izuku smiled even brighter than before, "Of course! That's what friends do!" 

"So cute!" Toga thought. 

"So, how are you going to-" Izuku was cut off from his speech because of Toga pushing him on his back on his bead. "T-Toga! W-what a-are y-" Izuku was again cut off by Toga who started to take a bite on his neck, she made sure not to bite too hard, but she couldn't help it. As her teeth sank in, she started to feel the warmth of his blood hit her tongue. Then the taste came in, Toga was fully lost now, the taste was like nothing she sensed before. It was warm of course, but it was also sweet, strong, and caring. Just like his personality. (A/N I'm not even sure what "caring" would taste like but whatever.) Toga couldn't hold herself back anymore, she started to wrap her tongue around Izuku's skin try to get every drop of his blood. 

While all of this was happening, Izuku was a blushing mess while visibly shaking. It hurt a bit when she started but went away a few seconds later, when Toga started to suck. 

Inside Izuku's mind, he was freaking out, "EKK! WHAT IS SHE DOING!?! WHY ON THE NECK OF ALL PLACES!?! W-wait, what's s-she-" 

Izuku then started to to feel Toga's tongue on his skin. The Cinnamon Roll we all know and love, was now broken. Toga's tongue started started to rapidly to lick and curl on Izuku's skin in hopes of getting every drop of his sweet nectar. She did this for about 2 minutes, she finally let go of Izuku after becoming satisfied with her meal. Izuku's bite mark stopped bleeding, his body probably realized what Toga was doing. 

"Umm! That was great Izu~! We should do that again sometime! *Yawn* Pew! That made me really tried! I'm going back to bed, see you in the morning!" She said while laying down on Izuku, who was still trying to process what happened.

"Wait, did she call me... Izu?"  Izuku thought while trying to stay awake. It's not like he wasn't tried, it's just he wouldn't go to sleep if something happened to his. What was causing him to going fall asleep was the warmth of Toga, and of coarse the resent blood loss. He wasn't used to having blood taken away from him, and Toga wasn't helping by acting like his blanket.

"I probably should have thought this through." Was the last thing Izuku thought before passing out.

Thanks for reading! And I just wanted to say, thanks to anyone voting on my story or even reading for that matter! It means more than you think!

P.S. Just in case anyone if wondering I am trying to post a new chapter every 2-3 days. And if I don't, just assume I'm too busy to work on the next story! I'm never going to just drop this story, I would like to finish it!

Word count: 1206