Part 12 (Katsuki Bakugo)

Izuku POV

I sigh at the mention of the other alphas name. I didn't forget to write about him I just happen to know everything about him and was going to write a whole section dedicated to the blonde alpha.
"No I didn't forget" I say with a slight sigh. I lean back on my hands and look down at my legs. She looks at me with a somewhat confused look.
"Then why isn't he in the book?" He asked seemingly confused although you wouldn't be able to notice unless you really took the time to analyze his voice.
"I ran out of space in that journal. I'm going to need another journal to add him into. I have a lot of information on him." I roll my eyes a bit thinking about how dumb it is to have so much information on the temperamental alpha. Sits back in the chair at the desk and looks at me.
"Who is Katsuki Bakugo to you?" I stiffen a bit heading his full name. What should I tell Sho...? Should I just tell him the truth?
I sit back up and clutch my pant legs. I look down at my clutched hands thinking of my options. I then decide that Sho has done too much for me and it would be unfair of me to lie to him but, I wasn't quite ready to tell him everything.
"I-I don't want t-to talk a-about e-everything just y-yet..." I look up to see Shos expression. I wanted to see if he was going to be mad at me. To my surprise though when I looked up he had a calm and maybe...concerned...? Look on his face.
"It's fine. Just tell me what you think you can tell me." He smiles a bit. I take it as a sign that I can trust him.
I take in a deep breath. I try to find the words to describe my story with Bakugo.
"It started when I was really young. We were childhood friends. In fact I used to call him Kacchan..." I smile a little remembering the nickname for my childhood best friend.
"We were close friends even after we found out he was an alpha and I was an omega. We didn't care so we continued to hang out.... things change I guess..." I look down feeling a frown creep onto my face. I felt tears starting to prick my eyes but I suppressed the feeling.
"Around sometime in middle school we ended up having feelings for each other. We start to go out and everything was fine. That was until a couple months ago.." I felt my pheromones falling out as I got sadder and sadder throughout the story.
"A few months ago when he left to go to UA he changed. He became mean and verbally abusive towards me. He was always mean before but not really towards me. He was kind and caring." I didn't notice the tears streaming down my cheeks as I was speaking. I was too far into the story now and didn't care what I told Sho. As far as I cared I could tell him everything.
"I came to visit him one day at his house... I found him with a beta.." I burst out crying. Not being able to hold it in anymore.
"H-he-he told the beta to leave! Then he told me it was nothing! That everything was fine still! I-I told him that I was done with him...!" I stopped crying as I started to remember the worst part of the whole incident.
"Th-then he-he hit me.... over and over again. He just left me there crying.... He left to UA and I had to find my own way home. A-all bruised u-up and-and bloody..." I stared at the ground remembering how Bakugo beat me bloody that day in his room. Just so he could leave and learn how to become a hero.
I felt arms wrapping around me and a soothing scent intoxicate me almost instantaneously. My face was pushed into Shos chest and he was holding me against him. As he held me he let out soothing pheromones alphas use to sooth their omegan partners.
At first I just stare at his chest in shock unsure of what to do. Sho seemed to be the type to stay away from soppy stuff so for him to hug me it caught me off guard.
After about five seconds of staring in shock I break down crying in Shos arms. I hold on to the front of his shirt gripping it with all my strength. I bury my head further into his chest as he just rubs his fingers through my hair.
We sit there in silence once I stop crying just hugging each other for a few minutes. He doesn't attempt to leave so I don't either. I had calmed down and was starting to come back to reality.
"I-I'm sorry f-for b-breaking down l-like that..." As I pull away from his grip I apologize to him. He just stares at me before responding.
"It's nothing to apologize for. You have every right to cry about something like that." I felt a little bad when he said that because I hadn't even told him everything about the incident. It wasn't really important though. If it comes up it'll come up.
I look down at the ground avoiding eye contact with Sho. The soothing pheromones from him still lingering in the air slowly calming me. He slowly stood up and looked down at me as I moved my eyes up to meet his.
"I'll make sure he gets what he deserves." His previous caring and soothing aura had left and was replaced with a dangerous and menacing one. I shiver at the thought of getting on Shos bad side.
"T-thank you Sh-Sho..." I stand up as I thank him. Barely meeting his chin as I stand up. He was much taller than me, it was common among omegas you be short and alphas to be tall.
He looks down at me and replaces the dangerous aura again with the kind, caring one I prefer. He smiles a bit.
"You should rest. You've been crying a lot and must be exhausted." I nod and head over to my bed as he heads out of my room. I plop down onto my bed.
Snuggling into my blankets I start to think about the duel haired alpha. I blush as I think about how close we were earlier today and just now. He's so mysterious. He acts cold and distant one minute, sexy and arousing another, then caring and affectionate the next.
I sigh and snuggle closer into my blankets. Trying not to think of Sho I try to fall asleep. Forgetting about today's events.

__________________________

Hope this is better for chapter length lol!

~Total words 1170~