Chapter 9

"What the hell did you do?!" Bakugou asked Hitoshi, stepping in between Izuku and his two soulmates. The physical barrier allowed Izuku to have a bit more breathing room to try and calm himself down.

Uraraka was quickly by his side, pulling him back slightly to limit the risk of contact. She had a feeling this would escalate to a fight, and those were unpredictable with her classmates.

Hitoshi rolled his eyes, of course Bakugou knew. "Nothing." He said simply.

Before the blond could continue his outburst, Hitoshi turned his lavender gaze back to Izuku, which was difficult with how many people had put themselves in front of him. "Is he the other name? Or are you just telling everyone but your actual soulmates?" His voice did nothing to hide how wrong he thought Izuku was about the whole thing.

If his soulmate turn seventeen and got his name before he did, he'd want to know about it.

Izuku, Bakugou, and Kirishima all had looks of slight disgust at the accusation while everyone else just looked shocked.

"If Deku was my fucking soulmate, I would have told him months ago." Bakugou sneered back at the purple haired boy, unintentionally bashing Izuku for his choice, but it wasn't anything Izuku didn't already know.

"Like any normal person would do." Hitoshi said, sending a heated look at Izuku.

"Okay dude, we barely know you, so are you really going to come into our dorms and start bashing one of our classmates? Who the hell does that?" Kaminari asked, not having a clue what the fight was really about, but wanting to protect his classmate.

Hitoshi looked like he was at his wits end with the class. "He has two soulmates, he knows both of them, and he's refusing to tell them." He explained briefly, letting everyone get a new take on the 'fight'.

A few of the students looked at Izuku with mild shock, but they soon turned their eyes back to Hitoshi.

"So that gives you the right to be an ass?" Mina asked, full on protective mom mode being activated. Her hands were on her hips and her look clearly said 'say-one-more-bad-thing-about-my-son-and-I'll-end-your-life'.

"At least one of his soulmate's is in your guys' class." Hitoshi adding, thinking that if they thought it could be one of them, they'd be more upset.

"I still don't understand why that makes it okay to be a jerk." Sero pointed out slowly.

Hitoshi pinched the bridge of his nose and sucked in a breath through his teeth. "His soulmate is T-" He was cut off from saying anything else when a hand was slapped over his mouth, silencing him.

Izuku stood in front of him, hand over Hitoshi's mouth and wide eyed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I guess you need a constant babysitter." Bakugou muttered angrily as he ripped Izuku away from Hitoshi. "Get him back to his dorm and wait for me, 'kay?" He ordered his red haired boyfriend, handing the smaller boy over.

"Got it." Kirishima said with a nod, gently leading Izuku away from the interaction.

"Wait, what's happening?" Mina asked, her group, other than Bakugou and Kirishima, were out of the loop.

"Nothing, he's just about to have a panic attack because of this asshole." Bakugou lied smoothly, glaring Hitoshi down.

"That's a dick move, dude." Sero said with his arms crossed, looking rather disappointed with the 2-B student.

Before the 'situation' could escalate any further, Shoto decided to step in. He placed a hand on Hitoshi's shoulder, causing the other boy to turn around. "If Midoriya doesn't want anyone to know who his soulmates are yet, then you should respect that." He said, monotone and quiet.

Hitoshi could do little more than gaped at the dual haired boy. 'Would he still think that if he knew he was one of them?' He asked himself in silence.

"You should probably leave now, before Bakugou gets more pissed off than he already is." Kaminari warned, eyeing the nearly steaming blond.

Hitoshi audibly groaned and threw his hands in the air. "Fine, if that's what you guys want then I'll leave, but when Midoriya inevitably touches one of them and is still refusing to even talk to them, don't come crying to me." He said before marching out of Shoto's dorm and over to the elevator, but not before bumping his shoulder harshly against Bakugou's.

"What an ass." Kaminari breathed out once the doors of the elevator had closed and Hitoshi was gone from sight.

"Yeah," Bakugou agreed in the same breathy tone. "I gotta go." He added quietly, opting for the stairs instead of waiting for the elevator.

"Whoa, where're you going dude? To see Midoriya? I thought you hated that guy." Kaminari thought out loud, earning a harsh glare from the blond.

"Guess people grow up." He spat out.

The electric blond held his hands up in surrender. "I'm not saying anything bad! It's great that you guys are chill now, honestly!" He rushed out, worried he had offended his friend.

"I know, calm down." Bakugou said with an eye roll, leaving his group behind as he entered the stair well and headed to Izuku's floor.

"Wait dude! We're coming with!" Kaminari called after him, Sero and Mina following right along.

"No you're not, go back to Sero's room." Bakugou said over his shoulder, only mildly surprising everyone by saying Sero's name.

"What's such a big deal that we can't come with to make sure our friend is okay?" Mina asked as the all rushed out onto Izuku's floor and towards his door.

"Not my secret to tell. Just go back." Bakugou paused, looking like he was struggling to say something until, "Please."

Now that shook the Bakusquad to their core.

"D-did you just-" Sero stuttered with wide eyes.

"Holy shit." Kaminari breathed out in awe.

"Bakugou," Mina started gently. She wasn't as phased, seeing as she was the one who found him while he was avoiding Kirishima after touching him, she had heard him like this before. "You can trust us, you know you can. We just want to help."

Bakugou took a shaky breath before nodding, opening up Izuku's door.

As soon as everyone was in, the door was shut again and a frantic look Kirishima looked at his soulmate with wide eyes. "I don't know what to do." He said, his voice sounding terrified and shaken up.

"I-it hurts, why d-does it hurt so bad?" Izuku asked, tears already running down his face.

Realization instantly hit Mina like a bus. "Shinso?" She asked Bakugou with raised brows.

"Yeah." He said going over to his soulmate and moving him back a little bit.

The redhead looked at his boyfriend with pleading eyes. "How are we supposed to help him?" He asked.

Bakugou ran a hand down his face and let out a breath. "There is one thing we can try."