We Found Him

(IidaPOV)
It was early in the morning I was fight to stay awake when I heard a cry for help. I went to the place where it was coming from it was a old house that looked abandoned. I walk over to the side of the house and looked thorugh a small basement window and saw Mydorida oh my god I found him finally we all miss him so much.  I need a plan to save him I cant just go running in there and grab him I dont even know who his captor is. I'm so anger at myself he always helped me save me, with out him the hero killer would of ended me. I need to get back to U.A  get a plan together to save him. Mydorida we will save you soon. After that thought I ran back to U.A  as fast as I could.  I ran in to the building thorugh the halls and right into the teacher area. " I FOUND MYDORIDA. " I yell as I ran in they all look shock then Aizawa broke the silence and said " Where tell me where right now." He began to cry " Where the hell is my problem child. " I spoke again and told them the address.  The All might spoke " We need to get a team together to raid this place he was most likely captured by the league of villains so we need to be prepared for a fight so we will hold a meeting in 3 hours to get the U.A faculty together and see who's open  to save young Mydorida."  The I speak and say " 3 hours we may not have 3 hour we need to do this now." Aizawa sighs and say " Even though I agree with you Iida All Mights right we need to get a group together to do this I will call the big three and all of class 1-A to help us in this mission now Iida head to your dorm and get ready for the meeting. " I sighed and went to my dorm.

                                ( Aizawa POV)
We are coming problem child and I will make sure we get you back safely. I'm ready to do anything I can to save you. Eri will see you again. You will get your rematch will Bakugou,  you will be back in my class , you will get the girl of your dreams , you will be the No.1 hero because that's your destiny.  Just hang I'm there and dont die yet helps on it's way.  I left to go teach my first class of the day and prepare for the meeting , but al I could think is that we will save you Izuku Mydorida and it will be soon I promise that.