☘︎ ︎𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗦𝗜𝗫

𝑠𝑖𝑛𝑏𝑎𝑑

Hearing the children continue to chatter beside her, Khadijah paused her steps as a silhouette emerged from the trees -they were in the midst of a small oasis in the desert- butt ass naked

Hearing the children continue to chatter beside her, Khadijah paused her steps as a silhouette emerged from the trees -they were in the midst of a small oasis in the desert- butt ass naked. the sun had directly hit him from behind, but even then, she was able to tell-!

Immediately placing herself between Aladdin and Morgiana, Khadijah snapped her hands over their eyes, sneering down at the prince who looked like he'd been robbed again. "Normally I wouldn't mind seeing a handsome man naked, but please try and cover up before I send you flying." She watched him place a leaf over his junior. When he proceeded to place another on his ass, Khadijah sighed before releasing her grip on the kids.

"This is-!"

"Hey! Hey! You're heading to Balbadd, right? Let's go together!" Without waiting for their answers or even a blink, Sinbad had swiftly turned around, the leaf falling and his bare ass out for their full enjoyment as he strutted off.

Khadijah slapped it hard, stepping over sinbad when he'd fallen over, running away with Aladdin and Morg as the idiot prince cried in agony.. or amusement-she didn't care.

"Do you know that monster, older sister?" Aladdin peeked over his shoulder, his feet barely touching the floor as Khadijah dragged him away from the nudist. When Khadijah hadn't given him an answer, Aladdin had promptly turned to look at her, shivering when her violet eyes had been glowing dramatically, a fire of fury dancing inside them "u-um.."

"Wait for me-!"

(ง'̀-'́)ง

"My name is Sin, I'm a merchant heading over to Balbadd." The young prince, clothed in aladdin's clothes that didn't fit the man at all, was seated on a rock next to her. He had tried to grasp her hand and probably 'gentlemanly' introduce himself again, but she had avoided his hands, watching him silently. She didn't know why he was hiding his identity, but rather, where the fuck were his djinn's? Wasn't he worried they were already pawned off? Do those guys not come out if they're not on their owner? Why didn't this man take care of his power? Was he strong by himself, without the power he had acquired?

At the sudden thought, Khadijah coyly grinned. If he was relaxed about losing his armor and djinn, perhaps he on his lonesome was strong?

"Do you know Khadijah-oneesan?"

"I've seen her in my travels," Sinbad started off, gazing at the ethereal woman beside him. The moon flawlessly enveloped her in a warm light, making Khadijah glow. From the moment he had opened his eyes and saw her on top of him, he couldn't deny the beauty in front of him-she was gorgeous, more so than the women he would lay with every-night. However, his charm and handsomeness didn't work on her-it was his power and strength that enticed her to him. "We met long ago. I'm not sure if the lovely lady remembers me?" Quickly, before she could even react, he had gotten down on one knee and pressed his lips against her knuckles, deadpanning at her expression.