Part 9 (Getting Prepared)

(Btw I'm abandoning the whole USJ and Camp trip attack. I'm just making up my own missions. Also Bakugo doesn't call Izuku Deku anymore but every once in a while he'll slip up)

Izuku POV

   Sho ended up asking me about multiple hero's that would be at their mission. I had to use some of my inner knowledge from my old books.
   When Sho asked me about All Might I sadly didn't have much to tell him. I felt a little bad but he told me not to worry about it since it was more info than they had on him before.
   "So what is th-this mi-mission anyways..?" I ask a bit nervously. Shos sitting on my bed writing down information he may need to tell the rest of the league.
   "We are going to be attacking a group of wannabe hero's who have been seen multiple times at a mall." I lean back in my chair and process the information given to me.
   "Y-you're attacking kids?" I say realizing what they were doing.
   "Hero's in training. They aren't exactly children. They are trained weapons for the government that destroys the city every time they come against a small inconvenience." I nod in acknowledgment even though I wasn't exactly completely on board with the plan I still owed Sho.
   "R-right. W-why do you need h-hero's info th-then?" He looks at me with his usual emotionless face.
   "The hero's who you gave me info on sometimes patrol at this mall." I nod my head now understanding the whole plan.
   "We also have a mission for you." I sit back up in shock.
   "Wh-what?" I say half yelling in surprise.
   "I will be there with you so don't worry. We need you to get info on the hero course kids at UA. They are who we are attacking." I put my finger in my chin and lean on it.
   "How am I supposed to get close enough to them without being exposed? My face is plastered everywhere with missing posters." He just sighs and leaves the room.
   He comes back about five minutes later. In his hands was a white half mask and a black cap. I nod grab the stuff from his hands as he offers them to me.
   "You'll just disguise yourself. We will be following the students and will get info on them." I put the stuff on and look at Sho.
   "I-is this okay?" He looks back at me from where he was looking.
   "Yeah it looks great. I have intel that a few of the students will be hanging out today at a local cafe. If we can get them to use their quirk then you can analyze them correct?" He says while looking me straight in the eyes which gives me a bit of anxiety so I avert my eyes.
   "Y-yeah.." I keep my answer short. Feeling my anxiety getting to me but I calm myself.
   "Good let's go then."

-at the cafe-

   We get to the cafe and take a seat in a booth in the corner. Sho made sure to wear a mask and a cap that covered his hair. His hair kinda gave him away. The UA kids weren't there yet according to Sho so we waited.
   About 10 minutes later we had ordered some food. Some kids in UA uniforms had walked in and I pointed them out to Sho.
   "A-are th-those them?" I said while holding my coffee up to my face trying to hide the fact I was talking. Sho sneaks a glance at the group of UA students who had walked in. Sho nods his head yes.
   "I'll give you all the info that we have on them so far. The one with pink skin is Mina Ashido, a beta. As far as we know her quirk is acid. We don't know anything else though." He takes a sip from his tea.
   "The one with ash blonde hair is Katsuki Bakugo, a dominant alpha. His-" before he could finish his sentence I finish it for him.
   "His quirk is explosion. He uses his sweat which is made of nitroglycerin to make explosions out of the palm out of his hands. Be careful with him. His give away is he always starts off with a right hook." I roll my eyes as I remember his fighting skills. Sho had a slightly shocked face before he returned back to normal.
   "I assume you know him?" I just stare blankly at my coffee as I spin it with my hand.
   "Y-yeah. Wh-who are the r-rest?" I change the topic quickly not wanting to get into the topic of Kacchan.
   "The red haired one is Eijiro Kirishima, a beta. His quirk is hardening. The last one is Hanta Sero, another beta. His quirk is tape." He ends and sips on his tea. I finish writing all their names in my book.
   "How are you going to get them to use their quirks?" I ask a bit concerned about the plan.
   "I was going to just straight up attack them but I wasn't anticipating this many of them." I nod trying to think of a plan. It comes to me. I smile a little devilishly.
   "What is it." Sho noticed my smile and looked at me curiously while sipping on his tea.
   "I-I hate this b-but... leave it t-to me. Ka-Bakugo and I have a bit of 'history'. I can u-use that to my ad-advantage." I looks at me for a bit before responding.
   "Lead them to the alleyway. I'll have Dabi waiting there with me to ambush them." I nod and he leaves to presumably get Dabi. I take a deep breath and wait for Sho to leave the cafe.