A Broken Man

( Deku POV)
It's been a week since I was p-punished and I'm scared shitless. She beat me so esay I was useless I couldn't do anything to stop her. I still feel the pain in my body and I dont know how I'm going to get out of here . When I see her my body goes as stiff as a board. She could hurt me punish me at any moment. I hop the her-. " Oh Izu are you up." " Y-y-y-yes ik awake. " my train of thought was interrupted by her yell. Then she ran dont stair with breakfast and sat on my lap. She tryed to feed me but like everyday I refuse, but today was different.  When I refuse today she roughly grab my face and  said " IZU IF YOU DON'T EAT THIS I WILL PUNISH YOU AND YOU WONT LEAVE THE CHAIR FOR A MONTH."  I gulped  and opened my mouth not wanting to be punished. She then feed me and patted my head. " Good boy she said." Then the first name in a week I felt the restraints be romove . I was to scared to move as I flash back to the day . I began shaking. She then placed a hand on my shoulder and said " Izu I'm moving you to the bed there no need to be scared as long as you dont run." I stood up and walked over to the bed she put the shackles on me and I layed down. She layed down next to me . Then she said " Say thank you baby or your back in the chair. " "Thank you baby." I responded fast not want the back pain again. She hugged me tightly and said " We're getting there slowly but surely soon you'll love me."  She laying on my I can see she clam I assume I'm safe for now and relax my body sinking into to the bed. I'm mentally prying that the heros come soon. Then I felt Toga poke me . I looked at her then she asked a question that I wasn't expecting " Once you earn my trust do you want to join the league?" I began to laugh then I said " I'll never be a villain." Toga then snickered and said " You say that now but I can tell I already broke you , that your scared that you'll do almost anything for me out of pure fear am I right ." Damn it she is right I'm a broken scared man who's just try to make it out of this alive. I slow nodded to answer her question and she laugh knowing she's winning the battle but the war for my freedom is anywhere close to over.