Part 8 (Missing)

Izuku POV

When I woke up the next morning it was to screaming in the bar. I quickly got up and got dressed Incase it was an emergency. I ran down the hall and stopped in front of the opening to the bar to see Toga, the mask guy, Mustard, , and Mustard all sitting by a tv. Sho was sitting on the couch while Kurogiri was behind the bar and Shigaraki was sitting at the bar.
I calm down once I see that everyone was fine. I walk over to see what all the commotion was about. Toga was screaming about something.
"WE KNOW HIM!!!" She screamed pointing at the tv. I walk over and stand on my tip toes to look at the tv.
I saw a photo of myself with the words 'MISSING' under it on the news. I take a step back gasping at the tv. Twice seems to have noticed my presence after I gasp and turns from the tv.
"Oh hey Midoriya!-WHY ARE YOU ON THE TV!" He says the first half in a somewhat nice tone then the second half in a scary and lower tone.
"Uh-uh... I-i don't know...? Maybe my dad is looking for me since I went missing without a trace?" I say a little scared from his change in tone.
"I can't believe you're famous..~" Toga says in a fan girlish tone. I just look down in embarrassment that they found out.
"Y-yeah. I-I'm a singer..." I say in a whispered tone. That's when Shigaraki pitches into our conversation.
"Why'd you leave such a high life then? Not good enough?" He says after gulping down his drink and glaring at me.
"W-well n-no! I-I-" Scared from the sudden confrontation I started to stutter and panic. I then felt a hand on my shoulder. I turn around to see Sho standing behind me looking at Shigaraki.
"We all have our reasons to be here. You know that no one just drops by and starts to live here." He says his voice not holding any emotion. He still had a grip on my shoulder while looking at Shigaraki.
"What could be so bad that he left such a good life behind?" Shigaraki says still glaring daggers at me. I start to get a little angry from Shigarakis comments.
My life wasn't all unicorns and rainbows. It wasn't terrible but it wasn't exactly great either. I got out of there because I needed to.
"Y-you don't know a-anything about my li-life." I felt tears starting to build up in my eyes but, I refused to let them fall. I refused to let him have that satisfaction.
"Oh really? I'm sure you lived a lavish life with a happy mommy and daddy who loved you. You probably got anything you wanted." I snapped my head up and glared at the blue haired beta with disgust. I had never felt so disgusted by a sentence before.
Maybe it was because he had said I had anything I wanted. Maybe it was because I had a happy 'mommy and daddy'. All I knew was that I was disgusted by the thought of it all. I had to work hard just to get a meal. My father would force me to starve if I ate too much. If I didn't go to all my dance and singing lessons I didn't eat or sleep because I had to make them up at night. I didn't get everything I wanted.
My mom and dad were everything but happy and I wasn't exactly loved. My parents constantly fought. Wether it was about how my father treated me or how he worked too much. I guess you could say my mom loved me but she never stopped my father from hurting me. My father saw me as a pawn in his game of getting fame and money.
"I don't get everything I want, I don't exactly have a happy family, I sure as hell wouldn't say I'm loved by 'mommy' and 'daddy'." With a dirty glare of my own I say back to Shigaraki. I felt the venomous pheromones seeping our of my sweat glands but I couldn't be bothered to care. Everyone in the room was looking at me and Sho looked at me with a look of surprise.
I walk back to my room still boiling with anger. I knew you could probably smell me from my room due to the amount of angry pheromones spilling out of my sweat glands so I tried my best to calm down. My room smelled of a mixture of mint, vanilla, and roses. There was also a weird hint of a firewood in my room. I go looking for the scent in hope to distract my mind. I find myself over at the bathroom connected to my room and the room connected next to mine. I walk in and a waft of firewood, pine needles, and rainfall.
I never really thought about Shos scent before. I know this is his scent because I've smelled it before but it's much more noticeable in here. It smells really calming. I've never had a scent calm me down like this before....
I realize I'm just standing in the middle of the bathroom and quickly go back to my room. I notice Sho who was sitting at my desk.
"O-oh! Hey Sh-Sho." He stands you from his spot and rubs the back of his neck. I tilt my head a little bit in confusion to why he's acting so skittish.
"I wanted to apologize for Shigarakis comments earlier. He doesn't know about... well you know. I thought it wasn't my place to say anything." He says looking down away from me. I straighten my head and nod.
"Oh! That's ok. He didn't know, I don't know why I lost my cool anyways..." Sho looks up at me with no emotion evident.
"You had every right to lose your cool. He was insulting you when he didn't know what had happened to you." I look away feeling embarrassed by his concern for me.
"Hey, I need you to give us some info on a few pro hero's for my next mission." I nod my head quickly and rush over to my brand new journal set that I had spent all night working on.
"I have a lot of info on most of the pro hero's but since I don't have the originals I don't have all the pro hero's and they aren't as detailed." He nods and I take a seat at the desk he was standing by.
"Let's get started."

__________________________

Sorry this is out late!

~Total words 1125~