Listen to me

(Deku POV)

I woke up in this wooden chair still strap down I gusse it wasn't just a nightmare. Ahhhhhh for the love of All Might my back hurts. I really hope she comes down soon and unties me . I'm planning on running and hope that I can get out. I was sitting here running over my plan in my head when I hear the down open and Toga say " Izu sweetie wake up I have breakfast. " I hear these words and new I have to be ready to run soon. I'll have to run thorugh the pain of the shock collar I have to get out. I can't die here I still need to be the number 1 hero. She gets all the way down the stairs and sits on my lap and says " say Ahhhh." I open my mouth to get this over with and she feeds me. When we finish she gets up and I ask her " Can you please move me to the bed this chair really hurts my back."  She looked at me for a sold 30 second before saying " Izu remember if you try to run one you'll get a really bad zappy and you'll be punished ~" At this I gulped and nodded knowing what I was about to do was almost impossible but I believe I can do it. She untied me and i push her away i run up the stairs to the door . I feel the pain of the shock but I power thorugh it I grab the doorknob and collapse to the floor. " NO NO I WAS SO CLOSE BODY DONT GIVE UP." I the hear the creaking of the floor boards I get scared the pain of the shock still going . With my body giving into the pain I began to cry. The she got up stair and saw me she began to laugh. That scared me even more what is she going to do to me.

                               (Toga POV)
I see MY Izu tryed to run again he really need to be taught that he listens to me now hes MINE.  I slowly walk  over to him letting him get shock. Once I got to him I grab him by his ear and pull him back to the safe zone . Then I spoke with venom in my voice. " IZUKU MYDORIDA YOU COULD HAVE JUST ACCEPTED THAT YOUR MINE NOW AND HAVE BEEN LOVED AND GAIN THE RIGHT TO BE UP HEAR WITH ME YOU COULD HAVE HAD IT SO ESAY AND BEEN LOVED BUT YOUVE BEEN TRYING TO RUN AWAY EVER SINCE YOU WOKE UP YOUR LUCKY I LET YOU OFF WITH A SLAP ON THE WRIST THE FIRST BUT NOW YOU WILL LEARN THAT YOU LISTEN TO ME GOT IT LOVE."  I could see him trembling and cry in the floor in front of me but I warn him if he tryed to run I'll have to punish him. I then kick while he's down. He screem out in pain. I kick him again and again and again. I kick  him for  about ten minutes. Then I  say " We're not done yet but you'll get a 5 minute break because I dont want you to die Izu baby."  When the five minutes are up I see him in the corner of the front room in a ball crying I walk over to him grab his chin look him dead in his eyes and said " This is on you. You shouldn't have ran." Then I cut his arm. He let out a scream of pain. Then I  ripped his shirt off and cut his chest ten time pressing harder each time." After that he was cry and shacking scared that it wasn't over yet. I then crawl on to him and lick his wounds clean. I then wrap his cuts with medical tap from the  first aid kit. I then kiss him roughly on his lip. Once I break away from him I ask him " Are you going to listen now or should I continue."  He quietly stutters out " I-I'll l-l-listen T-t-t-toga." I pat his head and said " Good boy. Now come you sleep in the chair ever time you dont listen." He stood up using the wall to hold him and he made it down stairs. I then staroed him back into the seat and said " Good night Izu baby I love you." He respond with a shackey " G-good n-ight." As I went upstairs to go to bed. I hope tomorrow a better day for Izu I really don't want to have to keep punishing him but he has to learn. That he listen to me that's he Mine.