Dekus first night

(Deku POV)
She kissed me. A villain kissed me, it kinda felt good. NO IZUKU SHE A VILLAIN YOU CANT THINK LIKE THAT.  I was sitting still froze after the kiss when I heard her ask " Are you hungry Izu baby." " I'm not your baby"  I retorted she laughed and grabbed my face then said " I'm going to just give you a warning this time but if you talk back again you will be punished." I gulp and start to cry. I'm scared for my life I miss my firends Iida,Todoroki, Uraraka, Kaminari, Kirishima. I miss mom. I was crying when I felt arms wrap around me. " There there Izu tell me what's wrong."  I sat there I didn't k ow to think or say I just sat there crying into this villain shoulder. 10 minutes past when she said " Izu I'm going to get us dinner I'll be right back." She released me from her grip and all I could think was am I going to be able to get free will I see any of my firends again will I get to see Mom are they even looking for me do they even care. I got lost in my thought until the door open and Toga comes down. She sets the food down near the chair on the other said of the room. Then start to walk towards me holding something. She came over put the thing around my neak and released the shackles. As soon as she did that I ran for the door when I made it up stairs and to the front door I got shocked and sent to the floor. Then i heard Toga laughs and say "Izu that's a shock collar you think you could escape that esay." I laid on the floor defeat again by her when she came over picked me up and carried me back down stair putting me down and restraining me. Then I ask " How am I supposed to eat with my hands tie down." " I'll feed you izu." " What n-" I was cut off by her shoving a spoon in my mouth I hope i can escape here soon before she dose anything crazy. About ten minutes later she finish feeding me and tells me I have to sleep in the uncomfortable chair for trying to run this is going to me a long experience I hope the heros save me soon.