Part 4 (The Concert)

Izuku POV

   I rush to my spot and get in position. I hear the curtains open and I feel my adrenaline start to pump as I hear screams from the other side.
Well here we go.

This is the song he sang except of course in his voice. He then sang a couple other songs but I just wanted to include on song so you got the gist :)

In the middle of the concert I notice a familiar face among the crowd. I recognize the face to be Sho. I wonder why he's here? We make eye contact for a quick second but I have to look away in order to continue performing.
While dancing I loose my footing and start to fall but quickly cover it up by flipping instead of falling on my backside. Over the years my father has had me do gymnastics along with dance to help me prove my flexibility. It comes in handy sometimes.
That was close. I hope no one noticed that. Especially dad, if he noticed he's gonna be pissed.

-after the concert-

I wave to the crowd as I walk off stage. As I make my way out to the back I am met with a hard slap to the face. I bring my hand to my face to feel my cheek. I look up to see who had just hit me to see my father standing there furious.
"Wh-what-" I started to talk but was cut off by him pulling at me. He grabbed at my wrist and dragged me along with him. It wasn't  hard to do considering my small exterior. When he stopped we were in my dressing room and he had put the 'do not disturb' sign out front.
"Why did you hit me!" He's never hit me before. It's usually just yelling at me or refusing to feed me. He's never gone as far as hitting me.
"You clearly haven't been practicing! That flip wasn't planned. You messed up the whole choreography!" He started to yell at me but all I heard was bullshit.
"I WAS FALLING I HAD TO IMPROVISE! DID YOU WANT ME TO FALL ON STAGE?" I yelled back at him for his incompetence. He slapped me again but this time hard enough for me to fall to the floor. I grabbed at my cheek which was surely to bruise and looked up with tears in my eyes.
"How dare a filthy omega talk to me that way. I'm an alpha. I'm your superior. Start acting like it." He said in a stern and strong voice. I was looking at him in pure terror because of the way he was acting. Never once had he pulled the alpha card on me before. He's changed though.
"Maybe you should learn your place as an omega." He looked down at me with disgust. I didn't know what he meant by that but I didn't want to know. He left the room leaving me on the floor with tears threatening to fall.
Wh-what did he mean 'learn my place as an omega'? What's he going to do? How does an omega learn their place...?
I didn't want to think about it too much so instead I got up from the ground and looked in the mirror. I inspected the cheek that had been slapped twice already. A bruise was starting to form and it wouldn't be good for my reputation for it to be seen. I quickly grabbed some of the makeup kept in the room and applied it to the areas it was needed.
   I walk out of the dressing room and head to the car. My dad was already in there. He was being abnormally quiet. Maybe he feels bad for what happened..?
    He puts his keys in the ignition and starts to drive. Around five minutes later he starts to drive in a completely different direction from the house.
   "Wh-where are we g-going?" I say slightly worried because of how weird he was acting. He doesn't answer but instead pulls into the driveway of an apartment complex.
   "Let's go." I hesitantly get out of the car and follow my father. It was a really nice apartment complex which seemed to have a penthouse at the top. We got into an elevator which took us to the penthouse.
   When we got there my dad told me to wait while he talked to someone. I did as told not trying to make him an angrier.

-10 minutes later-

   "Listen don't do anything stupid okay? Be a good omega and just listen to him." I nod slowly slightly mad at what he said. A man who smelt of alpha pheromones walked up to me.
   I didn't realize what was going on until it was too late. My father left and the man quickly grabbed at my hand pulling me along with him. He dragged me to the couch that sat in the middle of a large room with more chairs and sofas.
   "I payed a lot of money for you sweetheart.... it's hard to come by make omegas these days. And you... well you are just a beauty." He said as he sat me down on the couch and lifted my head with his large fingers.
   "Wh-what do y-you mean you p-payed fo-for me?" The man laughed a deep laugh before he replied.
   "I mean we are going to have a lot of fun tonight because I spent a fortune on it." He then grabbed at my throat which made me choke. I grabbed at his hand with both of mine trying to get it off. I was letting off a mixture of distress and sad pheromones.
Did my father sell me to this man? Did he- did he sell me for the night? Am I going to have to endure this? Is this what he meant teach me? I have to get out of here.
   As I rip at the man hand which is choking me while the other hand rips at my clothes I look around for some way to get out. As he rips at my jeans I notice my phone fall out.
That's my ticket out but who do I call. I can't call dad, and I'm sure he won't let mom come get me. I don't have friends- wait! Sho, I can call Sho. He's probably more qualified anyways. What if he finds me annoying though? What if he doesn't want to help? I have to take the chance that he'll help.
   I lower my head just enough that I'm able to bite the hand choking me. I then dive for the phone as he grabs at his hand. As I grab the phone I sprint for a room and shut the door behind me, locking it.
Thank god I put his number in my phone before. I would be fucked if I hadn't.
   I quickly put in his contact and call. After two rings I hear the other line pick up. On the other side of the door I could hear banging. I hadn't realized until now I was crying.
    "Hello?"