Ch.4 Bloodlust

Note: Sorry for not uploading on the schedule I set, I was really busy with family stuff.

This is my first ever FanFic so I'm sorry if it sucks, so because of that I'm open to suggestions.

Also, I don't own BNHA or any characters in this FanFic. I also don't own or make any art you see in this series! So without further a do, please enjoy 😊.

Toga POV

I woke up in the middle of the night in a cold sweat, with a dry throat. I looked down to find a sleeping Izuku, he looked like he was having a dream. I tried to go back to sleep but this thirst wouldn't leave me, it was unbearable. That's when I realized my canines where growing longer than usual and my eyes where twitching a lot.

No! No! Not again! 

Not right now! 

Not with him here! 

But it is so annoying! 

I can't let him know!

I guess I just have to do it again...

And with that I got off Izuku and began to roll down my pajama sleeves to reveal about 4 small bite marks. 

(3 days earlier)

"Mommy! Mommy! I think I got my quirk!" I said cheerfully.

Mom looked at me with a proud smile, "Awww! Look! You look just like a cat! Is that your quirk? That's so adorable!"

After that, Mom and Dad took me to the quirk doctor to get my quirk registered. I was so happy I got such a cute looking quirk, and both my parents thought it was pretty cool! 

"So is this the little one?" The quirk doctor said with a face I've never seen before. He looked disgusted, scarred, and sad at the same time. 

Mommy spoke up, "Yes doctor, is something wrong?" She said with a concerned look.

"Well I got the quirk test back, it seems like Toga does not have a cat like quirk." He said tensing up. 

"But what about the sharp canines and yellow eyes?" Mommy said with a confused look.

"Well there both to help her with her quirk by making it easier to, um... hunt. The teeth are able to pierce through skin and the eyes are to help her focus." He said with a little shiver.

"Wha-what! What do mean!" My Mom said with a shocked face.

"Her quirk is called "Transform," it allows her to transform into anyone as long as she consumed the persons blood, and she might even be able to use their quirk. The quirk will also make her have some... urges. Meaning she may from time to time she may have to ingest some blood to satisfy herself." He said looking anywhere but me.

I looked at my parents with a smile wondering what they thought about my quirk. What I was not expecting was a disgusted look on them like they just ate bad broccoli. Mommy grabbed my wrist tightly and pulled me out of the hospital, "What's wrong M-" was all I managed to get out before I was slapped across the face. "Shut up! Me and "Dad" has to go somewhere far away for a little bit, we will leave you enough food to last you a week." She said looking away from me with a cold face.

Later that night I was thinking if I did something wrong to upset Mommy. That's when I started to feel really thirsty, so I went to go get a drink. But no matter how much water I drank, the thirst never went away. That's when I remembered what the doctor said.

I need blood? 

My arm has blood in it right? 

But won't it hurt? 

Well it's probably not as bad as this thirst. 

So with that, bit down slowly on my arm. It hurt for a few seconds but the pain went away fast due to the taste. It tasted sweet and warm, I was amazed on how good it was.

(Present)

Without even thinking I bit down and sucked, it tasted sour and bitter. It tasted nothing like the first time I tasted it. Each time I did it, the taste slowly went away. Now it didn't even satisfy my needs, sometimes I had to just bare through the pain in my throat until it went away. And then it would come back later, it always comes back. I started to suck harder trying to satisfy my thirst. 

That's when I heard him. 

Izuku POV

I started to wake up due to me feeling movement on my body, but I brushed it off thinking it was Toga just moving a little bit due to a dream. I started to go back to sleep, but then I started to hear a weird sound. It sounded like... sucking and slurping? (Enter CornHub intro)

I decided to open my eyes to find a wild Toga next to me sucking on her arm.

"Toga? W-what are you doing?" I said in a concerned voice.

I must've shocked her because she gave of a a small Yelp, she turned to look at me with a scared face. 

Why does she look afraid?

That's when I saw the bite marks and the blood on her mouth. It all started to link up, I overheard the doctors saying that Toga may have swallowed blood before the "Attack." It may also be the reason she has sharp teeth.

Instead of being scared I rushed towards her and asked, "Those bite marks don't look too deep, but are you okay?" Toga just looked at me confused, "Your not scared of m-me?"

I was struck right through the heart. 

That's what she's worried about? Was she so scared she didn't want to show this side of her to me in hopes I would still like her? Is she acting like I'm her only friend in the world. Wait... am I her only friend?

I didn't say anything, I just hugged her. Even though I had a blush on my face I knew this was the thing I had to do. "Of course not! Your my friend! I'll never be scared of you!" I said starting to tear up a bit. She was the only one that made me feel truly happy sense I found out about me being quirkless.

Toga started to cry, but not of sadness. It was happy tears. "Y-you r-really m-mean it?" She said trying to hold back her tears. "Of course!" I said with my face on her shoulder while I was hugging her tightly.

Now it was her turn to hug me tight. And when I mean tight, I mean TIGHT. She wasn't holding back her cry's anymore so she started sobbing into my shoulder. We stayed like that for what felt like hours, it felt good.

It felt warm.

It felt nice.

I've never felt like this before.

I want to stay like this forever.

Thanks for reading! And I just wanted to say, thanks to anyone voting on my story or even reading for that matter! It means more than you think!

P.S. Just in case anyone if wondering I am trying to post a new chapter every 2-3 days. And if I don't, just assume I'm too busy to work on the next story!

Word count: 1216