Part 30 (end)

I got this idea from someone in the comments so thank you for the recommendation @Bnhashipper2020
Lmk if I got that right! :)
This is also the last chapter so it will be longer :)

Hitoshi POV

   "Ok. So please be-" before I could finish my sentence Denki had already opened the front door to the house and ran in. I sighed and walked in after him. This will not go well I can already tell.
   I walk in to hear Denki talking to my pops. I go into the kitchen seeing Denki talking to pops. The two loud blondes seemingly getting along. Dad who was sitting at the counter had a look of confusion while he had his cup of coffee in his hand.
   "U-uh. Hey guys." I say getting everyone's attention. Denki runs back over to and intertwines his hand with mine. He had a huge smile on his face which made me soften and relax a bit. At this point dad had an even more confused look and pops was smiling like an idiot.
   "So uh this is Denki as you already know... he's my boyfriend...." Dad sighs and takes a sip from his coffee. Pops squeals like a high school girl that found out her crush likes her back.
"What did I tell you about loud blondes?" Dad says as he looks up from his coffee. I scoff at him.
"You're one to talk!" I point to pops. Pops and Denki burst out laughing. Dad almost chokes up his coffee.
"We're talking about your relationship right now not mine!" He says pointing at me.
    "What's going on down here?" Izuku comes down the stairs as he yawns.
    "Oh hey bro! Hitoshi was just introducing me to your parents!" Denki says while waving.
   "Well we should get going. Denki insisted that he meet you before we go on our date." I grab Denki by the waist with one arm and pull him into my side. He looks up to me and gives me a pout.
   "You're making me look like I'm whiny." He says in a whiny tone. I roll my eyes.
   "Bye little listeners! By good!" We start walking out the door but before we make it all the way of heat pops yell out.
    "USE PROTECTION!" I slam the door behind me. And hear laughing from the inside. I facepalm and drag my hand down. Fuck me...

Izuku POV

-next day-

   I walk into class to see that Todoroki is sitting in his seat as usual. I walk over to my desk and plop down. I turn to face Shoto and smile. He smiles lightly in return which makes my smile get bigger.
   "Hey Shoto! How's your day been so far!" I say with a bit of enthusiasm.
   "It's been better than I expected it to be. I didn't realize living on my own would be so.... freeing." He looks down as he thinks of the right words to say. I smile as he speaks his mind.
   "I'm happy you're feeling better Shoto. It makes me feel better myself knowing you're in a better place." He looks up at me and smiles again this time a little bigger.
   He reaches out to me and grabs my cheeks. He brushes his lips against mine slightly before fully pushing them against each other. Nobody was in the room yet luckily because I wasn't fully comfortable with PDA yet.
   At some point I ended up in his lap, my legs wrapped around his waist and my hands hooked around his neck. One of his hands cupping my cheek and the other roaming my waist.
   We ended up pulling away for some air. We looked at each other both lost in each others eyes before he said something I would never forget. At the time I didn't think much of it but later on I would see he very much meant it.
   "I promise I will be with you forever." I smiled and kissed him again. My tongue fighting his for dominance. Sadly him winning this fight as he usually did.
   Our romantic encounter was then rudely interrupted. We heard someone clear their throat. Shoto and I both stopped kissing. We looked at where the sounded had originated from to only see the entire class looking at us.
   I was startled, almost falling out of Shotos lap but luckily being caught by him. My face was extremely red and I hid my face in my hands as I made my way back to my desk. I was just lucky that it was Iida who had cleared his throat and not dad who wasn't there yet as usual.