The Fight

(Deku POV)

I get into fighting stance and then yell " Hault you villain you are under arrest." She turns to me and starts to laugh.  I yell again " Just give up and there wont have to be a fight." Then finally she responded " Oh My Izu your so cute trying to play hero." Wait did she say MY Izu what the hell. I cant let that distract me. I warn her one more time. Then she says " How about a little bet Izu. You win I tell you everything I know about the league of villains but if I win well you'll just have to find out hahahahahh." That's a great deal just beat her in this fight and get to know everything. "Deal."

                   (3rd person POV)
As soon as he said that she charged him slashing a cut in his arm. He jumps back . Then come at her with a kick . Right before it land she disappears Deku yells " Where are you." Then he get sent falling to the floor Toga on top of him. Toga say " Night nig-" right before she could finish and knock him out he hits with a 3% Detroit smash. She goes flying into a wall. Izuku then says " Its over." "Oh is it over now baby do you think you won." " I did when Toga." He said that then passed out. Toga then says " Oh looks like the horse tranquilizer just kick in I win hehehe. Well time to take my prize." She then pick up Deku and start to walk away.

Author note

Ik this one is short I'm sorry about that the next one will hopefully be longer bye now