Part 29 (EraserMic Chapter)

-Many years ago-

Aizawa POV

I finally made it to the noisy class of 1-A. All the students were either talking or bragging about their flashy quirks. I just sat in the last row near the window looking out wondering when class will actually start.
Wait. Is that a cat outside? It's so cute. Class doesn't start in another 20 minutes anyways.... might as well go pet it for the remaining time...
As I make my way out to see the graceful creature I'm stopped. A blonde haired boy starts to fall about to face plant into the floor. Being the nice person I am I decide to catch him.
"WOAH thanks man! I almost fell!" The obnoxiously loud blonde had used his quirk which I can only assume makes him even louder than he already is.
"It's fine." Before I make my way out of the classroom I earn a glare from some kid that was near where the incident happened.
What's his problem..?

-after seeing the kitty-

Should probably make my way back to class. I hope the teacher isn't already there. That'd be rather bothersome.
I walk back into the classroom to see that the teacher was in fact already there. Along with all the kids sitting in their spots.
"Where were you?" The teacher asks with an annoyed expression.
"Petting a cat." I respond with a tired expression and make my way over to the only empty seat. Unfortunately for me it was right next to the loud blonde.
Not even halfway into the lesson I hear the blonde trying to talk to me.
"Psst-psst-" I look over at him with an annoyed look. He just smiles brightly at me.
"My names Hizashi Yamada. What's yours?" He says in a hushed tone. I just look at him. And with a sigh I decide if I don't respond he will bother me until I do.
"Shota Aizawa." I say while turning my head back to the board. I didn't hear from him for the rest of the lesson which I was happy about.

-lunch-

I found a seat at an empty table after I had gotten my lunch. I was happy to be by myself since I really didn't want to be bothered. That was until Hizashi came over.
"HEYYYyyyy-" I had activated my quirk halfway through his sentence.
"-wow what'd you do? Is that your quirk! That's sick dude!" I was taken aback by his compliment and blushed slightly. Most people think my quirk is rather villainous. Since I'm able to take someone's quirk away...
"Th-thanks." I go back to eating as he rambles on about some random topic. He suddenly stops talking and gets extremely quiet. I look up at him curious on what had stopped him from talking. I was getting used to the random rambling. As I look up I see the boy who had glared at me earlier that day along with two other boys standing next to our table.
"Can I help you?" I say in a rather bored tone. The boy from earlier with black curly hair flares at me before turning his attention to Yamada.
"Found a friend Yamada? Surprising! With that annoying quirk of yours!" I stare at the boy with a bored look. Is he really doing this while I'm trying to eat? I have better things to do than deal with an idiot. Yamada sits there in silence and looks down at his food. I look at him then ag the three boys. I sigh and stand up.
"You three are suppose to be in the hero course to become hero's right? Then why are you being assholes instead." I say while looking straight in the eyes of the leader of the three boys. He looks taken back by my sudden statement but quickly responds.
"How did you and Yamada even get in the hero course? Yamada can't shut his yap for five minutes and you sit in the corner like some kind of loner. How would you be a hero if you don't talk to people?" I roll my eyes at the incompetence of the boy standing in front of me.
"You just explained why Yamada would be a great hero, because he's social and talks to people. I on the other hand want to be and underground hero. I don't want to be a hero for the fame. Unlike people like you who probably will end up giving up after training for a certain amount of time because they can't handle it." The boy was fuming at this point. I just rolled my eyes and calmly sat back down in my seat. Trying to eat my food. Key word 'trying'.
"You think your tough shit don't you!" He slammed his hand on the table breaking it. I looked up at him with a bored look and then looked at Hizashi.
"Is this what you deal with on a daily basis?" Hizashi holds in a laugh but quickly shuts up when the boy looks at him.
"You bastard-" he goes into punch me presumably using his quirk. His arm was much larger than the rest of his body. I just activated my quirk then caught his punch with ease.
"To get into UA with my quirk I had to do actual training. Meaning I didn't come in here blind and I don't rely on my quirk. I does come in handy though." The boy gets annoyed and walks away, giving up.
"That was SOOO COOL!" Hizashi looked at me with admiration in his eyes. I felt a smile coming up from the praise but I held it back. Instead I waved my hand up.
"It was nothing. You shouldn't let people like that bother you." I then looked down at the broken table and food.
"Great now I need to buy more food." I sighed and went to grab more food. Hizashi came as well since his food was destroyed in the process as well.

-1 year later-

Over the past year Hizashi has gotten better at defending himself. Though that didn't stop the goons from trying and bothering him verbally. They even started to bother me as well. It didn't bother me that much but I could tell it hurt Hizashi. I often told him to ignore them or I would tell him to just hang out with me.
We had gotten pretty close since most people in the class didn't really like us. I had a "villainous" quirk and didn't really socialize with anyone. While Hizashi was too loud and talkative. I didn't mind him though. I often acted like he was a bother but in reality he made me smile a lot.
Today Hizashi said he needed to talk to me about something important. He wants me to meet him at **** park over by UA. I agreed seeing as though I have nothing better to do.

-at the park-

"Hey Hizashi." I walked up to see Hizashi sitting on a bench surrounded by a bunch of flowers in the park.
"H-hey Shota!" He said stuttering which was somewhat unusual for him. I raise an eyebrow at him and walk over to the bench which he is sitting at. He stands up holding something behind his back.
"U-uh Sh-Shota I-um well..." I was staring at him intently waiting for what he was trying to say which only seemed to make him more anxious.
"ShotaAizawawillyoupleazegooutwithme?" He blurted our some incoherent words and pushed some flowers he had hidden behind his back in front of him. I stare at him with confusion.
"Wait what?" He sighed and slumps forward.
"Shota will you please go out with me?" I tense up and stare at the flowers in his hands. I slowly take them from his hands and smell them. I look up from the flowers, the flowers cover up half my face making my eyes pop up from them.
"I would love to Hizashi." His eyes gleam with joy and he hugs me. I go wide eyed as he hugs me not have expecting it.
"You want to go to the cat cafe for our first date?" Hizashi says making it my turn for my eyes to gleam.
"Yes!" With that we both make our way to the cat cafe.

__________________________

Only one person commented asking for this but I decided only one person asking is enough
\_(^•^)_/
So I hope you all liked this! I think either the next chapter or the chapter after it will be the last chapter.

~Total words 1433~