Was It All Just A Dream?

One plan failed as Chi holds her hand on her chin. She looks around the festival for a way to get them together but gave up for an idea as she was being dragged with Takagi. Eventually, she enjoyed every moment they had together. With the games and Nishikata's "I Failed" pose, they had fun. After their fun moment, they went back to the cliff to enjoy the view.

"I wish it was always like this," Chi said as she stared at the night sky.
"Yeah," Nishikata said as he looked at the sky with a smile on his face.

The next morning, Chi woke up in her real home, on her real bed. She takes a moment on what's going on. She looks around her home and looks at her window, everything looks normal. Chi opens the door that leads to the living and she sees her mom but as an adult. Takagi asks why was she up so early. She was greeted by an unexpected hug from her daughter. Both Takagi and Nishikata were confused about why she just hugged her out of nowhere.

"I'm so glad you're here mom," said Chi as she clung against her mom.
"What's going on Chi? You don't usually hug us," asked Takagi with confusion.

Chi explained that she dreamed of a series of events where she met her parents at her age. The two were shocked by her "long" dream. At least, that's what it felt like to her as she explained more that lasted five minutes. Nishikata laughed as a reason why she dreamed that is because of her curiosity last night. Chi thinks that it's the reason why she was dreaming of her young parents and prepares for school until her mom reminded her that it's Saturday today. Chi scratched at the back of her hair and laugh while her cheeks were turning red. Instead, the three of them enjoyed their breakfast. Chi headed back to her room and laid there recalling her dream until suddenly, her phone rang. She grabbed it and it says "Jerk". Oh, it must be him. She said as she smiled until her realization hits and shook her head in denial and answered the call.

"Hello?"
"Hi, Chi. Are you free today?"
"Um yes, I am."
"Cool, then do you want to meet up?"
"Umm-" Chi paused as she doubts about going out with him.
"Okay then."
"Great! Then meet me at the school grounds." he immediately hung up.

Chi was in confusion when he wants to meet her in the school grounds on a Saturday. Anyways she dressed and head out but before she could leave.

"Chi, where are you going?" Takagi asks at Chi.
"I'm heading out."
"With who?"
"Uhhhh with someone. Why?"
"Ara ara. Who could that be?"
"Ehhhh no-nothing. What do you mean? It's no- I'm out of here." Chi slams the door shut to escape embarrassment.

As the door shut, Nishikata lowered his newspaper and reveals his lowered jaw in shock. "She's all grown up". Said Takagi. A tear has dropped on Nishikata's eye as he recalls precious moments with his daughter. Takagi felt empathetic to him and asks if he wants to play a game. He reluctantly agrees and the two had their competition once again.

Chi has arrived at the house and there he was. The same boy who had been pestering her for days but something looks different on him. He's wearing an open jacket with a t-shirt underneath. Chi gulps and steps forward. He takes a glance at her and waves and leaves a smile that throbbed Chi's heart. 

"Hey there." he approaches her and with a charming posture that made Chi struggle to speak up and blush.
"Uh-uh-uh-uh h-hey." Chi stutters as she fidgets and blushes harder.
"Come on, don't be that shy." he takes a closer look at Chi.
"Back off!" Chi pushed him ferociously.
"Oh, I see. Sorry." 

The boy backs away until a hand grabs a piece of his jacket. Chi held the jacket forcefully not letting him go while looking down. She looks at him with an evil grin and teases him.

"Hey, you're not going anywhere. It would be a waste to meet up here and not do anything."
"Alright then. Let's meet up at the restaurant."
"Sure. Lead the way."