Ch.3 Roommate

Note: This is my first ever FanFic so I'm sorry if it sucks, so because of that I'm open to suggestions.

Also, I don't own BNHA or any characters in this FanFic. I also don't own or make any art you see in this series! So without further a do, please enjoy 😊.

Toga POV

"You hear that Izuku! We'll be able to know more about each other now and become even better friends!" I said with a big smile on my face.

I couldn't wait to get to Izuku's house, I could barely hide all my excitement from Izuku. Just the the thought of being able to sleeping in the same house as him made my heart race. But I didn't know why I was feeling this way, maybe it was because this is my chance of getting an actual friend since I found out what my quirk was!

Then a dreaded thought came to me, "What is he doesn't like me because of my quirk?" I thought to myself with my smile fading away.

Izuku then looked at me with a confused look, "W-what's wrong Toga?" He asked with a concerned look on his face. He also had a small blush because ever since we got out of the hospital I've been holding his and nonstop.

I then snapped out of my trance and spoke up, "O-oh! Yea sorry, I-I was just zoning out!" I said with a smile to try to hide that something was bothering me. It seemed to work because he changed the subject, "Oh! Okay, w-well anyways we're here!" He said while looking ahead of me.

I did the same and saw a nice looking apartment. As I walked in I felt a nice 72 degrees on my skin and the smell of katsudon. Turns out Mrs. Midoriya made Izuku's favorite dish for him and me right before we got out the the hospital.

I looked at Izuku that was going ham on the food, I soon followed seeing as the food was quite delicious. Mrs. Midoriya turned to Izuku with a bright smile, *SHIP MODE ON* "Oh! Izuku since we don't have a guest room Toga will be sleeping with you!" She said with an innocent smile.

Izuku nearly coked on his food after what he just heard while I had to stop myself from screaming with happiness. "W-w-what!?!?" Izuku said with a shocked look tattooed on him. "Will that be okay dear?" Mrs. Midoriya said while turning towards me. 

I simply nodded and said, "I guess so if Izuk- I mean Midoriya is okay with it." But inside I was literally screaming at the universe to make Izuku okay with this. I didn't know why, but she felt like she needed to be closer to him. To touch him at the same time as smelling him as he slept.             (A/N, "Am I making Toga a little too creepy considering her age at the time? If so please tell me in the comments!") I was basically drooling at this point.

"S-s-sure I-I-It's o-o-okay." Izuku said with the biggest blush I've ever seen. After dinner me and Izuku took a shower. (A/N, NO NOT TOGETHER YOU SICK PERVS! GET YOUR HEAD OUT OF THE GUTTER!)

I saw no problem getting in with him since we were all ready going to sleep together but the Author argued against it and said, "Maybe when your older I'll put in a quick scene, maybe even a lemo- NO WHAT AM I THINKING!" But it was to late and I was already drooling and fantasizing what I can do with the Authors permission.

After Izuku got out of the showers he seemed to forget that I was going to sleep with me because as he got in his All Might themed bed, he for some reason was surprised when he found me under the covers with my head on his lap.

Izuku POV

I was in bed ready to go to sleep, but that's when I felt her. I completely forgot she was going to be sleeping with me so I let out a quick Yelp and covered my now completely red face with my hands.

"T-T-T-To-Toga!?! W-what are y-you d-doing down t-t-there!?!?" I said while looking anywhere but her. She just giggled and said, "I wanted to see your reaction when your flustered." She then moved from under the blankets up to my face with a huge grin stuck to face, "And your SOOO cute!" I blushed even more because the only one that ever called me that was my mom. 

I couldn't even respond because Toga then wrapped her arms around my torso and put her entire body weight on me while her head was on my shoulder. I could feel her hot breath on my neck, and her body was surprisingly warm and soft. 

"T-Toga what a-are you-" I was cut of by her squeezing me even tighter. "Shhhhhh! I'm trying to sleep! If you keep talking I might just have to bite you~" She said jokingly.

"DID SHE SAY BITE ME! No! It was probably just my mind playing tricks on me! Hopefully..." I said in my mind due to not wanting holes in his neck due to her shockingly sharp and long canines, yet for some reason I found it to be cute.

Now I was trying not to squeal from being this close to a girl who's face was pressing on my neck making me even more warm. I looked over at Toga who was actually starting to look like she was starting to fall asleep due for her eyes being closed and a blissful face with her usual smile, but this time her mouth was opened letting Toga give me the full blast of her breath on my neck.

After a while I was actually getting used to her on me and started to fall asleep surprisingly easy even though my mind was still in shock because of well... her. But she was basically a weighted blanket over me, so with that he started to drift away in Toga's arms even tho I thought I heard her say, "Izuku... so warm... more..." 

Thanks for reading! Tell me in the comments if you think Toga is acting a little too creepy considering her age and I'll fix it! And I just wanted to say again, thanks to anyone voting on my story or even reading for that matter! It means more than you think! 

P.S. Just in case anyone if wondering I am trying to post a new chapter every 2-3 days.

Word count: 1100