Part 27

Izuku POV

   I woke up feeling Todoroki snuggled up to my back. I could feel his arms wrapped around my waist and his face nuzzled into my back. I smiled at the thought of my beautiful boyfriend.
   I tried to slowly unwrap myself from Shotos arms only for them to tighten around my waist.
   "Where are you going?" I could feel his warm breath against the back of my neck. I turned around so I was facing him and he gave me a light peck on the head.
   "I want to take a shower." He sighed and let go of me. He started to get up as well making his way to the bathroom. I pause and stop moving. He looks back at me.
   "I'm not going to do anything. We really can just take a shower. We have classes soon anyways." He then makes his way to the bathroom. I slowly make my way over as well.

-after showering together-

   "Hey Sho can I borrow some clothes? You know I don't wear the uniform. Even if I did I don't have it with me." Todoroki walks over to his dresser and rummages through it. He eventually grabs an All Might hoodie and some sweatpants.
   "Thanks Sho!" I grab the clothes and change in the bathroom as Sho changes in his room. As soon as I'm done I come out.
   "Are you rea-" Todoroki turns around and faces me. He blushes and his left side starts burning with fire.
   "SHO!" I quickly back away from Shoto who is currently a human match.
   "Oh-oh sorry." He calms down and turns away from me. His uniform now ruined from the fire.
   "Luckily I have backups for this occasion." I shake my head laughing and turn to leave.
   "I'll wait for you outside. Hurry up!" I then walk out of his room and down the stairs to wait for him.

Todoroki POV

   I turned around to see Izuku in my All Might hoodie. It was way too big for him and was adorable. I lost all control and my fire went off.
   Izuku quickly told me and I inactivated my quirk. I'm now changing out of my now burned uniform.
He looks so cute today. Why couldn't he have brought some clothes? Then again we hadn't planned for this to happen... Wait did Izuku tell Aizawa....?
   I finish knitting my tie and make my way downstairs where I find Izuku waiting by the door. I smile at him and intertwine my hand with his.
   "All better?" He asks with an adorable smile. I smile back.
   "Yeah I'm good. Let's get going." We leave and make our way to the school.

-at school-
(Btw they brought all of Shotos luggage to the dorms)

   Izuku walks into the 1-A doorway and right when I'm about to as well I'm pulled back. I quickly try to get out of whatever it is holding but hear a voice.
   "Stop trying. Now where were you and Izuku last night?" My stomach drops at the voice of Aizawa sensei. I turn around to see him with his capture weapon.
   "We were at my house. We found that it was getting pretty late after packing and decided to just stay there." The lie rolled of my tongue. Aizawa looked at me for a minute but releases me from the capture weapon.
   "Make sure Izuku texts me next time." I nod and make my way into the classroom. I sigh a sigh of relief and make my way to my desk. I could feel the drops of sweat coming down my forehead from the stressful interaction.
   "What happened?" Izuku looks at me and holds onto my hand with worry.
   "Aizawa asked me where you were last night..." Izuku laughs and gives me a kiss on the cheek.
   "I'm sorry I should have texted him I was spending the night there." I nod and wipe the sweat from my forehead.
   "I-it's fine. I was just worried about... you know..." Izuku laughs at this and turns in his desk to face the board since Aizawa walked in the room. I follow suite and start to pay attention to the class. Well try to at least.
That could have ended really badly. What would have happened if Aizawa found out what we did? Would he be mad? What if he does find out?! Is he going to make us break up? No I doubt it. It's Aizawa I'm talking about... then again it's also his son I'm talking about. I'm just happy he didn't find out. I mean he nearly squished me to death because he didn't know where his son was last night. What would he do if he found out we had sex? Ugh I need to pay attention.
   I try to focus my attention to the lecture but find it hard. I was worrying about what would happen if Aizawa would do if he found out.

-lunch-

   Before I could even get up Izuku grabs my hand and pulls me out of the room. He brings me to the boys locked room.
   "What are we doing here?" I ask him kind of worried about the current situation.
   "Are you okay? You seemed really distracted during today's lesson." He hugs me as he says this. I just sigh and hug him back.
   "I'm just worried about what will happen if Aizawa will find out." He pulls away from the hug and grabs both my hands into his.
   "It doesn't matter if Aizawa finds out or not. All that matters is that we enjoyed it. Didn't you?" I start to panic.
   "O-of course! I of course enjoyed it! I just don't want to be killed by Aizawa!" I quickly pull him into my arms trying to reassure him that I enjoyed our intimate night together.
   "I know, what I'm trying to say is that you shouldn't stress Sho. We had fun last night and it's not like I'm gonna let Aizawa hurt you anyways." He laughs into my chest as I loosen my grip around him.
   "Yeah I guess you're right. I mean it was just sex-" My face goes pale. Izuku looks up at me wondering why I stopped talking. He turns around and he mutters 'shit' under his breath.
   "AWWWWWW YOU GUYS HAD YOUR FIRST-" Present Mic was quickly shushed by Izuku putting his hand over his mouth.
   "Shut up! Gosh pops! We don't want everyone knowing!" Present Mic nods his head and Izuku removes his hands.
"Soooo you guys have a little fun...?" I start to heat up and blush. Izuku started get mad.
"OMG SHUT UP!" Izuku quickly pushed Present Mic out of the room and returned a few minutes later.
"I'm sorry about that... I told him not to tell dad but knowing him he won't be able to keep his mouth shut. Don't worry though Sho. Everything will be fine! It was worth it~" he says the last part in a seductive tone which makes me blush even harder.
"You're right... it was worth it." I smile and give him a kiss our lips intertwining. We pull away and make our way to the lunch room.

-lunch-

We had been sitting eating lunch together for about ten minutes now. Izuku was sitting across from me eating katsudon while I ate my usual cold soba.
"And then-" Izuku stops from the middle of his sentence and facepalms, dragging his hand down his face rather slowly. I tilt my head to the side while laughing a bit until I feel a hand grip my shoulder. That's when I knew what was going on. My laughing face soon went pale.
"Can we have a chat Todoroki?" The voice was stern but tired as usual. The grip on my shoulder getting much stronger almost none crushing. I nod my head. Before I could walk off with Aizawa though Izuku runs up and grabs my hand and flares at Aizawa.
"I'm coming." Aizawa just sighs and continues his walk as Izuku and I follow after.
We walk into the empty classroom of class 1-A. Aizawa has been standing there staring at us in silence for a good 5 minutes now. I was still pale as ever and Izuku was still glaring at Aizawa.
"Did you at least use protection?" At this question my left side flares up and my eyes widen. Izuku bursts out laughing. Aizawa sighs.
"I'm not mad about it. I just want you two to be safe." I nod vigorously as Izuku continues to laugh. Aizawa flares at him and I'm still a burning mess. Aizawa activates his quirk which causes me to inactivate mine.
"I'll leave you two then. Go get a new uniform from recovery girl." He says before making his way to the door.
"Y-yes Aizawa Sensei." I fall after him. I had gotten my quirk back under control by the time Aizawa had left. Izuku comes up to me and hugs me.
"I told you everything was going to be fine." I look down at him and sigh in relief.
"Yeah. I guess you're right." I kiss his nose before I leave the room to make my way down to recovery girl.

__________________________

I made this extra long to apologize for not updating for so long :)

~Total words 1559~