The Mall

(3RD POV)

It was a normal summer day for Izuku Midoriya he woke up did his morning routine then left for training. Him not knowing today his life would change forever. He trained till he got a text it was Uraraka and she want to meet at the mall and hangout.  He happily expects not knowing that someone watching him from afar.

                          ( Deku POV)

I just got home an getting ready for the mall. I wonder who's all going to be there. I really hope Kachan isn't there I dotn think I could put up with him today. Why dose he always have to be so mean. I sigh and finish getting ready.  Once I was ready I was wearing a All might shirt , some ripped jean's, and a pair of black Van's.  I left the house but I could shack the feeling I was being watch I brushed it of and kept walk . I walk to the subway and bump into Iida. " Oh hi Iida are you heading to the mall to ?"  " Why yes I am Uraraka invited me to hangout and I assume she did the same for you." He said chopping the air. I nod as we board the train to Hosu city.  We rode the train talk about class and other random things. Then we arrived at Hosu and started to head to the mall. On the way to the mall me and Iida see Denki and Kirishima.  " Kirishima,  Denki  over here." " Sup Mydorbro you heading to the mall to."  I responded with " Yea Uraraka invited me , also do you known if K-kachan is going to be there."  " Yeah Bakugo going to be there his girlfriend invited us ." My mind start to race Kachan is dating Uraraka. Oh my All might he knew I had a crush on her and he stole her. My heart shattered but I put a fake smile on and continued to the mall damn today's going to be hell.

Time skip Iida POV

We got to the mall I could tell Mydorida was off. I didn't want to dig into it right now I was just going to let him try to have a good time. We all where walking around when we  meant up with a yell Bakugou and laughing Uraraka. I sart to rachman Bakugou say " You cant act like this in public you need to up hold UA image." SHUT UP DAMN FOUR EYES." He retorts with venom in his voice.  I sigh I really dont known what Uraraka see in him. I look over at Mydorida who looks both pissed off and uneasy I wonder what's wrong. We all start to walk around . Then I hear Kirishima yell " LETS GO TO THE ARCADE GUYS." Kaminari and Uraraka agrees  with him. We get to the Arcade we all split up palying different games having fun. I stuck around Bakugou and Uraraka to make sure the dont do any unholy things in this public place.  I wonder if Mydorida do any better.

Time skip Deku POV

The mall was mostly fun but I still cant believe what happened with Bakugou and Uraraka those those morther truckers. Also the whole time fealt like someone was watching me. I could tell Iida was worried for me. I just didn't care at that point I was walking home it was getting dark then I heard crys for help I ran into the alleyway I saw a bloodied body and Himiko Toga.  I was scared she one of the biggest villains right now.  I know I should be ready for a fight.

Cliffhanger  Ik ik