UA Sports Festival 1/3

I awoke to an arm laying over my face.

'What the-' I looked at the arm thinking it was mine and was not responsive for some reason, until I looked to my right, only to see my best friend sound asleep. Snoring lightly, with some drool on his chin, and his hair looking like a giant birds nest. His body was sprawled on the bed almost unnaturally.

I decided it would be funny to take a picture of the bicolored-hair boy before he woke up, so I carefully removed the boy's arm that was draped over my face and swiftly took my phone from the nightstand next to me and snapped a few photos, making sure to get the drool in a clear shot just for blackmail or to simply tease him later on.

I checked the time only to see that it was currently six-'o-five in the morning. 'I forgot me and Todoroki were going to skip school today...' I thought.

Unlocking my phone, I went over to my messaging app hesitantly to see who had messaged me. I had five new messages from Shigaraki and three from Kurogiri. The rest were from the groupchat Uraraka had made for the trip to the mall, where everyone was trying to text and see if I was okay.

I tapped on Shigaraki's contact to see what he had said.

Shigaraki

[Yesterday at 9:36 pm]

Shigaraki: Did the police find out who the stalker is?
Shigaraki: I know this is a hard time on you kid, so bare with it and hopefully they'll catch them soon.
Shigaraki: If you need anything we're here for you
Shigaraki: we may be dysfunctional af but we can relate in our own ways
Shigaraki: This is the first and only time I'll be nice so don't push me.

I smiled at the way he was pretending not to care about the situation and my well being, if it wasn't for many things, I would think that we could be great friends just like me and Todoroki-kun. He's the leader of a villain organization and is a bit of a cynic, but that doesn't mean he's necessarily a horrible person everyone, including me, should hate.

I tapped on the other contact. Kurogiri.

Teleportation Man

[yesterday at 8:20 pm]

Teleportation Man: Midoryia are you safe right now? If you need anything please let me or the league know.
Teleportation Man: I can even be of assistance by helping you get around without being noticed if you really want.
Teleportation Man: Please reply when you see this so I know you're not dead.

I decided to reply to Kurogiri.

Me: Hello.
Me: I'm safe.
Me: Tell the rest to not
worry (though I'm sure they don't care lol)
Me: I won't be able to go help on plans as much since I'm being monitored by police due to the potentially dangerous stalker.
Me: Hope all goes well
Me: Also, thank you for worrying :) I'll make sure to ask you to teleport me to the hideout from time to time to help out. I don't wanna feel left out :"(

Delivered 6:25 am

I let a sigh follow after the last message before ignoring the frantic messages from the groupchat. I can always explain the situation tomorrow if Aizawa or another teacher won't do that today.

It was still rather early and I would like to thank Todoroki for sticking with me by at least making breakfast. It's the least I could do, and to be very honest, I'm a good cook.