Part 25

Izuku POV

School had just ended and dad was kind enough to give Sho and I a ride to his house. Before we made it to the steps of the large house Shoto grabbed my wrist and pulled me so I was facing him.
"Listen. I don't think it would be a good idea to tell my dad that we're dating." He says sadly. He clearly didn't want to hide our relationship and was conflicted with what to do. I grip onto his hand and look into his eyes.
"You can tell him if you want Sho. I'll be by your side no matter what you decide." I say smiling lightly at him. Trying my best to reassure him that I'm not going anywhere. He smiles and lets go of my hand. We make our way to the front door and walk in.
"Wow your house is so ni-" before I could finish my sentence we heard a loud yelling that I could only assume to be Endeavor.
"SHOTOOOO!" Todoroki grabs my hand and squeezes it before letting go and walking in the hall. I follow after him and we walk into what seems to be a training room.
"SHOTO WHY DID YOU RUN OFF EARLIER-" Sho walked in the room before me so Endeavor hadn't seen me yet. He started yelling at Sho but quickly stopped when he saw me walk in the room.
"Who is this?" Endeavor crossed his arms and glared down at me. I just look up at him and think about glaring back. I decide against that since I didn't want to cause any trouble for Sho so I just force a smile at the bastard.
"This is Midoriya. He's a classmate of mine who has come to help me move into the dorms. I assume you were notified?" Shoto talked in an even more monotone voice than usual if that's possible. I looked at him worried for the duel haired boy. When he looked at his father all I saw was pent up pain and anger in him. It made me ache to see him like this.
"Shoto do you take me for an IDIOT?" Endeavors sudden change of tone made me flinch but I didn't dare look away. Knowing fully well he could get physical.
"What do you-" Todoroki was cut off by Endeavors yelling.
"YOU JUST SO HAPPEN TO TELL ME YOU HAVE A BOYFRIEND TODAY AND THEN A BOY COMES OVER AFTER SCHOOL? IM A HERO SHOTO. IM NOT AN IDIOT." Endeavor was angry. Sho and I could see this clearly. It seemed that Sho was panicking though. He wasn't expecting this outcome. He quickly calmed down though as if he were in battle with a villain and assessed the situation.
"I came here to grab some things and leave. You're making this more difficult than it has to be." Todoroki turned to leave to go to where I can only assume is his room only to be pulled back by the collar of the back of his shirt.
He was now facing Endeavor who was filled with anger while he just stared back with a neutral face. I was starting to get worried about Sho and how things will plan out.
"Tell me the truth or I'll make sure he won't see the light of day again boy." Endeavor said with a menacing tone of voice. Shos eyes widen and I just stand there unsure of what to do.
"W-wait! Fine he's my boyfriend!" Shoto was looking straight at me as I just looked at the two with fear. Is he going to hurt Shoto? I'd rather he hurt me instead of Shoto.
Shoto was thrown onto the ground across the room and Endeavor made his was towards me. Shoto was knocked unconscious and wasn't moving, although I could tell from here he was still breathing. I decided to drop the act and gave him a glare, I stood my ground not moving as he inched closer. He hurt Shoto.
"YOU ARE JUST A DISTRACTION TO SHOTO! HE SHOULD BE TRAINING!" I look up at the towering figure in front of me and scoff. Endeavors fire starts to burn faster as he hears me.
"I could train Shoto better than you, you bastard." I say calmly but aggressively. He goes to punch me but I quickly dodge and try to sweep kick him which he dodged as well.
We ended up having a full blown fight. That's if you count dodging each others attacks constantly a fight. We both got a few hits in but it eventually ended from Endeavor getting over heated and me being tired. He didn't use any big moves because he didn't want to destroy his house and the one day I didn't have knives on me this happens.
I went over and picked up Shoto who seemed to be slowly gaining consciousness. I lay him in my lap looking down at the battered up boy.
Endeavor didn't look happy to have had a draw with a child but he seemed to have respect for me. Not that I gave a shit. I had no respect for the man whatsoever.
"I will allow you two to date. Only because you can fight and help Shoto train." With that he left the training room. Leaving me with a barely conscious Todoroki.
I push the hair in his eyes to the side of his face. He slowly opened his eyes and I smiled down at him.
"Morning." I said softly. He smiled back at me.
He then gets up and starts to walk out of the room. We walk into another room which I assume is his by the contents.
After about 40 minutes of idle conversation and packing I decide to tell him what Endeavor said..
"He said we could date." Shoto turned to me in shock. He was currently folding some clothes to put in a suitcase. I was helping.
"Why?" He said after recovering from the initial shock.
"He said I could help you train." I said shrugging not really fully understanding it myself.
"Makes sense." He said with a sad sigh. I go up to him and hug him. I look up at him from his chest smiling, he looked down at me and planted a small kiss on my forehead before kissing my cheeks, nose and finally making his way to my mouth.
The kiss deepened as we continued. Shoto picked me up and sat me on the dresser we were folding clothes on recently and stood in between my legs. Both arms on either side of my head on the wall behind me. My hands holding his face helping to deepen the kiss.
I could feel him fighting for dominance while our tongues swirled and intertwined with each other. He bit the bottom of my lip causing me to moan and lose our little fight, submitting to him. He picked me up and brought me over to the bed pinning my hands down. Before it got too heated I pushed him away which he looked a bit sad about.
"What about Endeavor?" He shook his head and smiled at me. His eyes filled with passion and lust.
"He left about 30 minutes ago. It's just us here." He smiled and went back to kissing me.

__________________________

Next chapter is all smut! I'm posting these two chapters together so you don't have to wait for it. You don't have to read the smut chapter if you don't want to. It's literally just gonna be smut lol. I won't put anything important in there in case you decide to skip it. :)

~Total words 1280~