Ch.2 Crazy love start

Note: This is my first ever FanFic so I'm sorry if it sucks, so because of that I'm open to suggestions.

Also, I don't own BNHA or any characters in this FanFic. I also don't own or make any art you see in this series! So without further a do, please enjoy 😊.

3 person POV

"Hi Izuku! My name is Himiko Toga!" She said with a bright smile and a small blush.

"DID SHE JUST CALL ME BY MY FIRST NAME!" Izuku thought almost passing out from being hotter than the sun.

Toga realized what she did and instantly apologized, "O-oh I-I'm s-s-sorry I didn't m-mean t-to!" Trying to hide her huge blush she covered her face with her hands.

"N-no it o-okay! It w-was just an a-accident!" Izuku said while waving his hands from side to side trying to make a point.

Izuku then looked at Toga who was still bleeding, but not as much as when she stated. But there was still a lot of a lot of blood on the ground. 

Since Izuku was only a child (4 years old as of right now) he almost throw'ed up up at the scene. "How is she still conscious!" Izuku thought to himself.

As if this was a book or a fanfic or something Toga started to feel lightheaded. "I-I don't f-feel so good Izu-" She was interrupted by the feeling of her mind going numb.

Toga started to fall but Izuku was quick and managed to catch her before she hit her head of the pavement. Izuku looked at her terrified, "No no no! Please don't be dead!" Said Izuku.

He put his hand to her mouth to check if she was breathing. He could feel the faint warmth of her breath as it hit his hand. It wasn't much, but it was something. 

Izuku picked up the girl with the remaining strength he had in him. "OOF! She's heavier than I thought!" 

Izuku then carried her on his back which was hard because she could not hold on due to her being unconscious. He walked until he reached a payphone, he called the police and said him and a girl were attacked by a "villain". He told then told them all he had was scratch's and his newly found friend was the one that lost a lot of blood and was currently unconscious. 

A couple minutes later an ambulance came with a pro hero on board. They rushed us to the ambulance and put Toga on a one of those hospital bed things (I don't know the name) while I was being checked out by a doctor. "On a scale of 1 to 10, what is your pain level?" Said the doctor. Izuku answered with a 2, because he didn't know how much pain he was actually in. He wasn't focused on that, the only thing he was focused was is Toga was going to be okay.

When they got to the hospital Izuku and Toga were put in the same room. The doctor in the ambulance determined Izuku was going to be okay, with some bandages of course. Toga was put through an X-Ray by the doctor and was found to have no broken bones. It turns out the blood that she coughed up was blood she ingested earlier that day. The doctors did not know why she swallowed blood but it would have to wait for after she woke up. So all and all, the only thing needed was some stitch's and bandages. 

Toga POV

"Hi Izuku! My name is Himiko Toga!" I said with a bright smile and a small blush.

Izuku said nothing, he had eyes as blank as the dark abyss of space. He then started coughing blood and bleeding from the chest.

"W-wha-" I said what I could before he started falling to the ground on his knees.