Part 24

Todoroki POV

   I was texting Izuku on my way to school. I was really distraught by the whole encounter with the walking flaming trash. I was currently sitting on a bench. School didn't start for another hour so I didn't have to worry about getting there in time.

Shoto: Hey Izuku can we meet up right now before class? Just to hang out a little before it starts?

Izuku: Of course Sho! Where do you wanna meet!

Shoto: I'm currently at **** park you know the one closest to UA?

Izuku: Yeah I know it! I'll be there in about 15 minutes. See you soon :)

Shoto: Yeah, see you.

   I put my phone back in my pocket and lean my face into my hands. I wish I could just be good enough for the old man....

-15 minutes later-

   A green blob made its way over to the bench I was sitting on. At first he had a smile on his face when he saw me but that smile quickly turned to a worried expression. He rushed over to me and cupped my face making me lean into his touch.
   "Sho... what happened...?" He said softly, concern laced in his voice.
    I wrapped my arms around him and pulled him into my arms.
   "I just... I just need this right now." He seemed to understand and held me with so much love and affection. I didn't notice the tears streaming down my face until Izuku brought his hand up to wipe them.
   "What happened Sho?" I look down remembering what had happened earlier. I then look back up hesitantly only to meet a pair of soft and kind green eyes.
   "I told him about us. He wasn't even mad about me being gay like I thought he would. He said romance was a 'distraction'. That's why he was mad, because I wasn't training all day everyday like the good little machine he wants me to be." I was still crying but Izuku simply wiped them away as soon as they came. It made me smile at the small gesture.
"Did he hurt you again?" He said while rubbing the bruise that had formed on my face. I nod yes once again leaning into his soft, affectionate touch.
"I just don't want my sister to have to worry about money, her job doesn't offer a lot of it. Along with my brother he is going to college and the one who is paying for it is Endeavor. If we are taken from Endeavor then I don't know if we'll be able to live on our own..." I say looking away from Izuku's gaze. Thinking of all the things that could go wrong.
"I understand what it feels like to be cornered Sho.... I'm not suppose to tell anyone this but we're suppose to get dorms soon. That way you won't have to live with him." He says with the smile that says 'I'm the new light of the world'. I just pull him into me, one hand on his head and the other on his waist.
"Thank you Izuku." He clutches to my shirt and pushes his soft cheek into my chest. I rest my chin on his head.
"We should get going to school Sho." His words somewhat muffled because he's hugging me so tightly. I simply nod and get up holding a hand out for him to help him stand up. He gratefully accepts and stands up holding my hand.
We make our way to UA walking hand in hand. He smiles up at me before he quickly stops and grabs his bag from his back.
"I almost forgot! We cant have you going to school looking like that!" He then kneels down in front of the bag and grabs a large gauze bandage. Before he puts it on he gives the bruise a kiss. He then places the bandage on my forming bruise and smiles.
"It'll help heal you. The kiss was just some extra measure." He winked at me while saying the last part making me blush.

-At UA-

We walk into the classroom to see we were the only ones who were yet to show up. Fortunately for us Aizawa wasn't there. Izuku and I make our way to our desks to and take a seat.
Out of nowhere Kaminari was in front of our desks.
"I heard that you took down Uraraka! Is that true???" Kaminari looked intensely at Izuku waiting for a response from the freckled boy.
"Yeah. She was a traitor and a bitch." He yawns and grabs a pencil from his bag. When he acts all confident and cocky like that it's kind of hot... I'm not even going to lie. WHY AM I THINKING LIKE THIS? IM SUPPOSED TO BE TOP.
I start to blush as my mind runs wild but am quickly brought back to reality by Aizawa.
"I have an important announcement. So shut your mouths." Everyone got quiet waiting to see what the announcement was.
"We will be getting dorms. You are expected to move in by this weekend. It doesn't really matter if you move in tonight or Saturday just make sure you are moved in by Saturday at 5:00pm." He glares daggers at the class.
"That's all." With that he crawls into his sleeping bag and moves to the corner of the wall.
Izuku looks at me and smiles. I smile back at him not having doubted him for a minute. I know he would never lie to me.
"When do you think you're going to move into the dorms?" Izuku asks me with a grin.
"Probably going to move in as soon as possible so, tonight." I answer with a monotone voice.
"How about I come and help? That way he won't try anything?" He asks worry evident in his eyes. This only made me worry though. What if Endeavor tries to hurt him? Will I be able to save Izuku from him? Then again Endeavor would never hurt me when someone else is around let alone hurt someone else who didn't deserve it... who wasn't his own blood of course.
"I don't know Izuku..." I sigh while rubbing the back of my neck.
"It'll be fine Sho. I'll just come to help out with moving some things. And if things get heated we'll leave immediately." He holds one of my hands in reassurance. I look down at his beautiful green eyes. I sigh in defeat.
"Fine, but if anything happens, and I mean anything you leave immediately." I say pointing my free hand at him with a stern voice.
"Deal!" He says triumph evident in his voice. I just shake my head smiling at his childish ways. I catch him off guard by kissing him. He looks back at me and smirks, hooking his arms around my neck and kissing me. You'll be the death of me Izuku Midoriya.

__________________________

Thanks for reading! Hope you enjoyed! Also already at 40k views :0

~Total words 1169~