Ch.1 The real hero

Note: This is my first ever FanFic so I'm sorry if it sucks, so because of that I'm open to suggestions.

Also, I don't own BNHA or any characters in this FanFic. I also don't own or make any art you see in this series! So without further a do, please enjoy 😊.

Izuku POV (5 years old)

I woke up from my All Might themed bead recalling the events from last night. "I still can't believe what happened, I still can't believe... i'm quirkless." 

I then looked up and saw my All Might poster that said "YOU CAN BE A HERO!"

Without me realizing it I started tearing up, "It's easy for you to say, you actually have a a quirk. How could I ever have hope of being a hero now?" I thought.

I then realized I was tearing up so I wiped them away, "Welp, no point crying about it." I thought before getting changed and having breakfast. My mom came in the with her usual cheery smile asking "Good morning Izuku! How are you doing, are you okay?"

How could I be okay? 

How could she think I was okay? 

Of course she doesn't understand. 

She has a quirk. 

She wouldn't understand. 

How could she understand. 

I really am just a Deku.

All these thoughts kept popping up in my mind, but I just decided to push them to the side and put on a fake smile. "Yea! I'm doing great, I just can't wait to go to school!" I said while my mom was tearing up from joy seeing me not devastated from last night's trip to the quirk doctor.

But I wasn't great.

I was the opposite.

Why can't she see that?

Why can't she see through my fake smile?

I'm her son.

Isn't she supposed to see through my lies?

After I got done eating I started making my way to school.

"At least I'll be able to see Kacchan!" I thought to myself.

"Yea! He'll understand! He'll be able to see I'm not okay and that I'm sad!" I said out loud with a big smile on face that wasn't a fake one, it was a real one.

If only I knew how wrong I was.

Kacchan wasn't supportive, he just found more ways to bully me. And it wasn't just verbally, he started bullying me physically as well. He used his quirk to burn me while calling me a weak, useless, Deku.

"Please Kacchan! P-please s-s-stop!" I said while Kacchan was firing up another punch. "YOU LITTLE SHITTY DEKU! ARE YOU TELLING ME WHAT TO DO!?!" Bakugo said with pure anger and disgust in his voice.

"N-no! No I wa-" I was cut off by a burning hot fist coming down onto my face. "ARE YOU CALLING ME A LAIR! THATS IT! I'M GOING TO BRAKE YOU SO BAD YOU WILL NOT THINK OF COMING NEAR ME!"

I saw the pure rage in his eyes and I knew I was going to die now. But I didn't really care, I didn't care if I did. Some part of me wanted to live, to prove everyone wrong and become the #1 hero. But the other part of me... knew it was pointless. I knew even if I tried my hardest, I would just be rejected without a quirk. 

So there I was on the side of the road, some would think I was scared but... no.