Part 22

Izuku POV

   After I told Todoroki that I had helped to capture Uraraka he seemed shocked.
   "Oh. Well you did what you had to. This just proves even further you're worthy to become a hero." He said in between bites of cold soba. I blushed at what he said. Does he really think I can be a hero? He's so sweet.
   "T-thanks Sho. That means a lot coming from you." I said with a small smile on my face.

-RINGG-

   "Let's make our way to class." Sho grabs my hand and we walk together to class.
   "Hey Sho... you know. I think you should talk to Mr. Aizawa about your dad." He stops in the middle of the hallway and looks down. Letting go of my hand in the process.
   "I thought we said we were gonna drop this Izuku." He said while still looking at the ground. I start to hold my hand out grabbing for his but he seats it away.
   "Sh-Sho... I just don't think it's healthy. You need help..." I look down at my hand which he had just swatted away. I felt bad for bringing up the topic but it needed to be spoken of.
   "Izuku. This is none of yours business. I don't even know how you know about this but you need to drop it." With that he walked of to class leaving me to watch him walk off. I looked down at the ground feeling my hands clench.
I'm sorry Sho but I can't drop this. I will help you.

-after school-

   The rest of the day Sho had avoided the topic like the plague. By the end of the day we were walking out to Mr Aizawas car.
   "I'll see you tomorrow Sho." I said while waving getting in the car.
   "Wait Izuku-" I look up from the open door of the car.
   "Yeah Sho?" He looks nervous and starts to mess with his fingers.
   "C-can I come to your house?" I smile and open the car door for him.
   "Of course Sho!" He walks over and gets in the car thanking me in the process. I jump in the front seat.

-at the house-

Todoroki POV

   I looked at my phone to see it had once again been blown up by Endeavor. I sigh while walking in the front door of Izuku's house.
   "Come on lets watch a movie Sho!" He smiles and grabs my hand pulling me over to the couch in the living room. I smile a little back at him. Feeling better having a distraction, a good one at that.
   "Okay." I say in my usual monotone voice. Trying my best not to show any signs I was somewhat upset and worried. I'm skipping a training session with my father. Surely when I end up going back home I'll be beaten and badly... I don't want to worry about that right now though. I just want to enjoy my time with Izuku.
   Hitoshi walks in the room and smirks at Izuku. Izuku immediately starts to blush. Am I missing something? Is there some inside joke going on here?
   Izuku throws a pillow at Hitoshi and Hitoshi just starts roaring with laughter before running up the stairs to get away from Izuku. I look at him with a confused look. He just blushes even harder. I pull him into my arms and onto my lap.
   "What movie will we be watching Izuku?" He starts to fumble with his pant legs. Is he embarrassed? Is he nervous because he's sitting on my lap? That's so adorable.
   "W-we could w-watch a h-hero m-movie..." I nod and grab the controller from the side table next to me and give it to the fumbling boy on my lap. He accepts and turns on a movie.
   About half way in the movie he ended up falling asleep. His head resting on my arm and hands resting on my chest. He was now in between my lap sitting there sleeping.
   Our peaceful moment was almost interrupted yesterday a loud blonde pro hero entering the house yelling but I quickly stared at him and brought a finger to my mouth. Present Mic thankfully got the message and went over to where we were quietly. When he saw us his eyes started to gleam with admiration.
   He pulled his phone out much to my protest of glares. I wasn't going to say anything because I didn't want to wake up the sleeping Izuku. Unfortunately for Izuku and I, Present Mic managed to get about five pictures before his husband came in the house and told him to stop.
    I was thankful to the terrifying hobo of a man. Izuku surely wasn't going to be happy when he finds out that there are now pictures of him sleeping on his fathers phone.
   I look at my phone to see what time it is only to see it's 9:43 pm. I groan internally. I carefully pick up Izuku and walk to his bedroom. Placing the small green haired boy down on the bed to rest. I kiss him on the forehead before attempting to leave. Keyword attempting.
   Before I could leave he grabs my hand with his eyes slit open.
   "Please stay the night..." I sigh and get into the bed with him. Covering myself and him with the fluffy grey blanket. I turns away from me giving me the perfect opportunity to spoon him.
   I grab him by the waist with both arms and cuddle closer to the smaller boy. I then nuzzle my head into his back.
   "I love you Sho..." he said in a sleepy state. My eyes widen before I answer and go to bed snuggling closer to Izuku.
   "I love you too."

__________________________

I hope you all liked it! They finally said "I love you" 🥰
I won't be updating everyday any more since I'm starting another book and I now have to work on that as well. I'm also thinking about ending this book soon since at this point it's just a bunch of fillers but I still have to figure out the perfect way to end it! It'll probably go up to at LEAST and that's the LEAST 30 chapters!

~Total words 1048~