Part 20

Izuku's outfit is above :) of course just imagine it's Izuku!

20k VIEWS??? OMG THANK YOU!!!

Also sorry for updating late I forgot to play it lol!
——————————————————

Aizawa POV

   After Izuku left for bed I could see that Hizashi was heart broken by the way Izuku had acted towards him. I go over to Hizashi and pick him up in a hug and carry him over to the couch setting him on my lap.
   "Don't think about it too much. He just got back from a patrol and is probably still in vigilante mode. You know what it's like to patrol. You have to put a new face for the enemy." He pushes himself further into my arm and holds onto me.
   "I guess you're right. It just hurts. That's the first time he's ever acted that way towards me. He's never been mean like that to me."I sighed and ran my fingers through his hair which is currently down.
   "Remember the first fight we got in with Hitoshi? He said he 'hated us'. He got over it the next day practically crying because of the guilt." Hizashi laughed at the memory. I smirked at how I managed to lighten the mood.
   "Come on lets get to bed now." I carried Hizashi to our room in which we snuggled together and fell asleep.

-Next day-

Izuku POV

   I woke up getting dressed with a  black sweatshirt crop top, with denim overalls, black thigh highs, and black platforms. I had pushed yesterday's events to the back of my head until I heard Hizashi yelling about breakfast. Omg last night I was such an ass to Hizashi and Aizawa I've got to apologize to them.
I hurriedly make my way downstairs to the kitchen and fortunately for me Hitoshi wasn't there yet giving me time to apologize.
"H-hey.... I'm sorry about yesterday. I was being mean." I was looking down at the ground ashamed while standing in front of Hizashi who was standing in front of the stove making French toast while Aizawa was sitting at the counter drinking coffee.
Suddenly I'm being crushed by a hug. I look up to see pops holding me like it was our last day on earth.
"It's okay listener! You were just tired! I forgive you!" Pops stops giving me a hug and gets back to cooking while I look over to dad.
"It's fine. Just let me know when you want to go out for patrol. And don't be an ass to your pops." He activated his quirk saying the last part intimidating me a bit.
"Of course sorry dad. Sorry pops." With that I take a seat at the counter and eat some French toast before making our way to the meeting with Nezu.

-school-

Dad and I left early while Hitoshi and pops stayed back at the house until they had to leave. I had the recording with me on my phone and got it ready while we made our way to the principals office.
Soon enough we were in front of his office and dad knocks on the door. In return we heard a 'come in'. So we walk in to see a mouse-bear drinking tea.
"Please take a seat." He said taking another sip of tea. I took a seat on the couch as did dad. Nezu was sitting in a chair across from the couch. He wasn't the only one here though Naomasa Tsukauchi was there as well, sitting in another chair next to the couch.
"I heard you have some sensitive information concerning a student at UA?" The principal continues once we take our seats. I nod yes.
"I was on a patrol as Viridity and stumbled upon something rather disturbing." Nezu nods as a sign to tell me to continue the story. I go on to tell him the situation and what happened. Tsukauchi was asked multiple times if I was telling the truth and he confirmed I was telling the truth.
"The students name is Ochaco Uraraka. I even have a video of most of the exchange." I then went on to show them all the video.
"Disturbing indeed. It seems we have a traitor in our mist. It's good that you were out patrolling that night." Nezu starts to cackle as he shakes the tea in his hands. Looks like a traitor at UA isn't the only disturbing thing here....
"Well then I'd like you two to take care of her. You teach her class and you are a student in her class so it should be easier for you two to get to her." He smirks as he tells us to take care of UA's little problem. I groan clearly annoyed that I have to deal with this bullshit.
"Ughhhhhh. Why me? What do I get out of this?" Why do I have to clean up UA's mess?
"You haven't been told yet but all classes at UA will be getting dorms. If you take care of this little issue I will give you a dorm with a bathroom attached to it." He takes a sip out of his tea. I think about it for a minute. Eh. What's taking down one floaty bitch? Plus I have the help of dad so it should be fairly easy.
"Deal." I say with a monotone voice.
"Excellent." The rat starts to cackle. His tea spilling as he laughs. Creepy fucker... I leave the room not wanting to be in there any longer. Sure Nezu was cool and all but when he starts to cackle he freaks me out a little.
Dad follows after me. I start to talk to him about how we were going to capture the floaty little bitch. I suggested we use how she had basically harassed Todoroki and I as bait and bring her out to a secluded area. Saying that we just needed to 'talk it out'. Then while she least expected it I would use my knock out gun and he would use his capture weapon to grab her. It was a perfect plan.

-at class-

I was sitting at my desk idly talking with Todoroki when the round faced bitch makes her way over to my desk.
"Uh-uh Aizawa wants to talk to u-us..." I look her up and down and smile.
"Is that so?" She clearly gets mad at my actions and stomps off to the hallway.
"I'll be back Todoroki." I hadn't told Sho what was going on so he looked confused on why I had been summoned by the cheeky bitch.
I make my way out to the hallway where I was met by dad and Uraraka.
"Let's go I want to talk to you two about this in private." We then make our way over to the training grounds. Nobody was out there yet because classes hadn't even started yet.
Uraraka was in front of me while Aizawa walked in the front. When we got to the training grounds we walked to the middle and both jumped out of view leaving Uraraka confused.
"Wh-Where did you guys go?" I didn't waste anytime and shot her with a knock out bullet. Before she hit the ground knocked out Aizawa caught her with his capture weapon. We were hiding in some trees nearby.
We got down and walked over to her unconscious body. I put some quirk canceling cuffs on her while Aizawa carried her with his capture weapon to the police station. I walked back to class not really caring at this point what happened to the floaty bitch. I just wanted to get back to Sho.

-By the time Aizawa got back-

I was sitting at my desk writing some quirk analysts notes when Aizawa walks into the classroom.
"Sit down. I have some news." Everyone sits down and is instantly quiet.
"Uraraka will no longer be joining us. She was a traitor." I heard gasps thought the room and even heard Bakugo say 'good fucking riddance'. I chuckled a little at his commentary.
I saw Mina raise her hand and get called on by Aizawa.
"Does this mean that there are possibly more traitors?" Aizawa school his head no before answering.
"We already asked her that question and she couldn't have lied due to one of the detectives quirks. Now no more questions we will be forgetting about the traitor and will be going back to class as normal." With that he dismissed the topic and went to teaching.

———————————————————
It seems that ShinDeku won the voting so far but I'm going to give it another day or two!

~Total words 1442~