Part 17

THIS CHAPTER HAS BEEN EDITED!

——————————————————

Izuku POV

   Standing in front of my house Todoroki stops me before I leave to go inside.
   "H-hey Izuku I had fun today." He says with a slight smile.
   "Me too Sho. Even if it was a little chaotic." I laugh a little, hooking my arms around his neck.
   We go into kiss each other when all of a sudden a VERY mad Aizawa and an excited Hizashi standing behind him open the front door.
   "Sorry did we interrupt something?" Dad says with a irritated voice. Todorokis face starts to burn up and I get slightly mad that they just ruined a perfectly good moment.
   "AWWWWWW little listener are you dating Todoroki????" Activating his quirk pops gets a bit too excited while asking about Todoroki.
   My cheeks fluster and I look down unlatching myself from Todoroki quickly.
   "I-I'll see you at school tomorrow." I mumble out making my way to the door.
   "Right. See you Izuku." Todoroki smiles and starts to walk away. Dad glaring at him as we make our way inside.
   "You guys are asses." I glare at them, my anger rising from them embarrassing me.
   "Who said you could date?" Dad clearly didn't care he was just being protective.
   "STTTTTOOooooppp~" Annoyed I walk up the stairs hearing dad and pops chuckling. Before I make it to my room I see Hitoshi leaning against the wall in the hallway.
"I could see you guys through the hallway window." Sipping on his coffee he gives me a sly smirk.
"Shut up. What is up with you guys and teasing me." I roll my eyes and walk into my room jumping onto my bed. I hear Hitoshi laughing before his door closes.
I sit in bed blushing at the thought of Todoroki. I can't believe he did that for me. He knows I can take care of myself. He's kind of cute when he gets all over protective. I have a great boyfriend.
I get up and take a shower. Getting in feeling the cold water touching my skin before it heats up making me shiver. I stand in the shower feeling the warm water drip down my back. I think I might've gone a little too far with Bakugo. The whole class is scared of me now... I was hoping I could actually make some friends. Then again who needs friends when I have Todoroki and Hitoshi. I eventually lost my train of thought. Letting them roam as I stand in the shower cleaning myself. Every once in awhile I thought back to when I was kidnapped but quickly distracted myself by thinking about Todoroki.
Todoroki... He truly is a mystery. Why isn't he scared of me like the rest of his classmates? I mean after what I did to Bakugo he should've wanted to break up with me. It was foul what I did. Instead he was understanding. He even said he would've done the same if he were in my place. I really am lucky to have found Sho.
   I get out of the shower drying myself. Then slip on some pajamas getting ready for bed. I go into my room which was attached to the bathroom and lay down on my bed more than ready to sleep. I close my eyes inviting the darkness.

-at school the next day-

   I walk into the classroom to find Sho and a few other students. I quickly make my way over to Sho.
   "Hey. How are you doing today Izuku?" He smiled slightly as he saw me making my way over to him.
   "I'm doing good Sho. How are yo-" I was in the middle of a sentence when I had gotten closer to the duel haired boy and noticed he had a huge gauze bandage on his cheek. "-Sho what happened?" Worry dripping from my voice as I lightly touch his face. Turning his chin so I could get a better view.
   "Oh. I was just training with Endeavor. I fell and landed on my face." Refusing to make eye contact he went back to his monotone expression. The mention of Endeavor, his father made his voice go cold and distant.
   "Sho-" I started to protest already knowing what goes on in the Todoroki household due to large amounts of research and *cough* stalking *cough* from when I was a vigilante.
   "Drop it.-" he deadpanned with a cold stare.
   "-please?" He softened up a bit realizing what he was doing and exactly who he was talking to.
   "O-okay... but promise to tell me if it gets too bad Sho." I held my hand up to his cheek cupping it.
   "Promise." He responded pushing his face further into my hand and closing his eyes smiling a little. I smiled back.
   "A-are you guys dating?" I heard a meek but somewhat rude voice come from behind me.
   I pulled my hand from Sho which he got a little agitated about and I turned around to see who had interrupted us.
   Turning around I saw a brown haired, round pink cheeked girl. She looked at me in disgust along with a hint of fear. I looked her up and down to try and intimidate her after I took in her look of disgust.
   "Yes. Is that a problem?" She scoffed. Clearly have gaining some confidence from my answer.
   "Of course I have a problem with it. First you come here acting like you're better than us all just because you're some dumb vigilante, then you beat up Bakugo, Now you're dating a boy?  That's absolutely disgusting!" After her little rant I stood up from my seat seeing Sho just sitting there seemingly unfazed but I could see through his facade. He was pissed. I looked down at the seemingly short girl. (Yes I know Izuku is only a few inches taller but that doesn't mean she isn't still hella short). I give her a cold glare before giving my response which seemed to give chills in the room. At this point the whole class was here and watching the scene unfold. (Everyone but Aizawa).
   "Listen floaty bitch, first, I didn't walk in here acting like I'm better than all of you. I walked in here knowing I'm better than you all. I mean I did beat all of you in a one on one fight didn't I? Proves I'm the strongest one here. Second, Bakugou tried to kill me so I simple didn't hold back just like he didn't hold back with me. Third and finally, yeah I'm fucking gay. If you have that much of a problem with it I won't hesitate to let Aizawa know and let him deal with your obnoxious ass. I'm sure you would love some extra training or some other punishment Aizawa is more than willing to give you for harassing your classmates." I looked her dead in the eyes as I said all this. She slowly started to sink as I went on. By the end it seemed as though she was a bug about to be squished.
   "The fuck is your problem round face? Sure deku is an ass but you don't have to be that much of a bitch." At this her mouth dropped and honestly my eyes widened a little bit. Bakugo was standing up for me.
   "B-but he hurt you Bakugo!" She started to stutter and get worried under the judging stares of her classmates.
   "I fucking deserved it! I've been nothing but an ass to him my whole life then I tried to fucking kill him!" Once he finished I saw Kirishima pat Bakugo's shoulder and smile at him in which in return Bakugo 'tch' at him. Ahhh I get it now... You have yourself your own bundle of sunshine in your life now huh Bakugo? Maybe he'll change you for the better. So far that's what seems to be happening. I keep a straight face even though I was kinda happy that Bakugo basically just apologized.
   Uraraka must've noticed the exchange between Bakugo and Kirishima because she was livid.
   "YOURE GAY TOO?" She screamed while looking at Bakugo and Kirishima as Kirishima was smiling at Bakugo. Bakugo snaps his head at Uraraka and looks as if he's going to commit murder.
   "LISTEN YOU ROUND FACED BITCH NOBODY GIVES A SHIT WHO PEOPLE DATE SO YEAH I AM TOPPING KIRISHIMA FUCKING DEAL WITH IT!" Kirishima goes as red as his hair at how Bakugo decides to word out that they are dating to their class.
   "K-Katsuki- calm down" Kirishima says still red as ever. Bakugo seems to notice and goes to sit in his seat. Kirishima gives him a hug which Bakugo acts like he doesn't enjoy but you can tell he's having the time of his life.
   I give Uraraka one last glare before I take a seat back at my desk and start to have an idle conversation with Sho. She stomps over to her desk. Nobody was really paying attention to her. Everyone was kind of pissed with how she treated the LGBTQ+ community right now. I wonder where dad is. Then again every once in a while he is late. He probably fell asleep. As if on cue a yellow caterpillar crawls in. The whole class goes quiet knowing he had arrived. Dad makes it to the front of the room before taking off his sleeping bag and standing up.
   "Okay class today we're gonna do-"

-skip to lunch-

   As usual I got my lunch and sat at an empty table with Sho. Only for Bakugo and a few others to join us. I look up with surprise evident in my eyes.
   "Don't fucking look at me! Shitty hair thought it would be a good idea to sit with your sorry asses." So that's what they did. Kirishima, Bakugo, Kaminari, Sero, Mina, and Jirou all took a seat at our table. (Yes Jirou is in the Bakusquad in my opinion).
   "Ooh! ooh! ooh! Can I ask a question Midoriya?" Mina was raising her hand and waving it around like a mad man.
   "Sure." I said with a smile.
   "Why'd you decide to stop being a vigilante?" She was still really jumpy and Kaminari, Sero, and Kirishima were now intrigued by the question.
   "Yeah weren't you like one of the best vigilantes?" Kaminari said waving his chopsticks around.
   "Well I decided I wanted to do things the legal way I guess. Not being chased by hero's makes my job a hell of a lot easier." Not to mention I didn't want to go to prison.
   Thinking about being a vigilante made me itch for some action. Maybe I'll go out on a patrol tonight? I don't think Nezu or dad or pops would mind THAT much. Plus I'm technically not breaking any laws. The police just don't like when I do their job so they caught me on running from police. I was snapped out of my thoughts when I heard Bakugo exploding at Kirishima but he just used his hardening quirk while laughing. I looked at Sho to see him peacefully eating some cold soba.
   "Hey Sho." I look at him just admiring his beautiful blue and grey eyes.
   "Yes Izuku?" He looked up from slurping his cold soba. He was so damn cute.
   "You're cute." I said with a wink. He flushed red and went back to eating his soba with his head down. I started laughing.
   "You're mean." He muttered. I smirked. Oh you'll see mean Shoto Todoroki.... I got up from my seat and made my way over to Sho. The others were preoccupied with each other which gave me the perfect opportunity to mess with Sho. Sho looked up at me wondering what I was doing but I just open his arms with my hands and sat in his lap.
   He gets even redder than before. I had my chest facing his chest, my legs around his torso hanging loosely off the bench with my head nuzzles in the left side of his neck. Wrapping my arms around him.
   "You're warm." I mutter out. He just slowly puts his arms around me not used to the affection.
He eventually melted into my hug and we sat there like that for the rest of lunch. Thankfully not being interrupted. Otherwise there would've been a homicide. The bell rung signaling that lunch was over. I heard Sho groan and pull me closer.
"Noooooooo...." I chuckle and try to get out of his grasp.
"Sho we have class." I laugh at how cute his attempts of keeping me with him were.
"I'll carry you then." And that's exactly what he did. He picked me up to my surprise and started to walk us to the next class.
"Shoooooo let me dooooowwwwn." I was whining wanting to be treated like an adult but Sho wouldn't have it. He just hugged me closer until we made it to the class and let me down. Before he let me go however he pushes me up against the wall and kissed me. Not roughly. It was sweet and gently. As soon as it started it stopped though because the bell signaling that the next bell was starting had rung so we went inside.

———————————————————
This will be one chapter for two days. So I won't update for two days is what I'm trying to say that's why it's longer hope you understand :)

I'll be editing the chapters I have out during these two days then I'll be getting the next chapter ready :)

~Total words 2267~