Part 15

THIS CHAPTER HAS BEEN EDITED!

——————————————————

Izuku POV

We make our way to the locker room. I grab my case and hurriedly go to a corner where no one would see me. I had a lot of new scars and burns from my time with the villains and was kinda insecure about it. Once I had my costume on I made my way out to the training area. It was a large cement building, I'm guessing that Cementoss made it using his quirk. I make my way over to Aizawa.
"What am I allowed to use in the fight?" I didn't want to get in trouble for using any weapons that I wasn't suppose to be using. I know that some weapons are considered too dangerous for training scenarios.
"You can use your knives, your brass knuckles, along with your knockout gun. I don't want to see any real bullets. Also don't kill them. That's too much paperwork." With a sigh he pointed to the circle on the ground made of chalk and told me to wait in there for the other students.
Soon enough everyone else came flooding into the room. I had a small smirk on my face when I saw Bakugo he as well looked like he was happy about the situation.
"The rules are either knock out your opponent, knock them out of the circle or have them surrender. Don't kill them." He looked at me saying the last part. I burst out laughing. A few students feeling a bit uncomfortable that even the teacher thought I could kill.
"The first one to go against Midoriya will be Kirishima." Kirishima ran towards the circle and went on the opposite side of the circle as me. He was smiling and looked confident he would win. Time to break those dreams. I heard Bakugo yell something like 'you better win shitty hair' or something like that as he ran in the circle. He just turned and waved in response.
"Let's have a manly match!" I scoffed at his words. This was going to be over quick. I already knew everything about his quirk. Quirk-hardening. Kirishima's Quirk gives him the power to harden and sharpen any or all parts of his body, causing his flesh to become jagged and rock-like. Well almost all of his body. His one weak spot is his neck. (I know that's not true. It's just easier to figure out a way to beat him this way though).
"Go." Without warning Aizawa had told us to go. I was expecting this though, in a real battle you don't get the whole "ready, set, go." thing. I jump into action catching Kirishima off guard. I'm already behind him before he can harden, holding a knife against his neck.
"Surrender. I don't care about some stupid school I won't hesitate. Just means you're my first kill." I was obviously bluffing but Kirishima didn't know that. He gulps quickly. We stand there in silence as he thinks about what to do. I slice his neck a little to get my point across.
"F-fine! I surrender!" I let go of his neck. He walks out of the ring sulking, I just have a neutral expression. Showing emotions during a battle can cause problems. I keep my talking to a minimum as well. If you talk while in a fight someone has the chance to distract you or rile you up.
This went on for a while. I went up against everyone except Bakugo and Todoroki at this point. I've won against everyone at this point as well.
"Next is Todoroki." He walks into the ring looking at me. I'm going to have to use a different tactic with Todoroki. His stupid ice is going to be able to deflect all of my attacks. I heard that he doesn't use his fire. Maybe I should change that. I hope he doesn't take this personal. I look at him smiling and waving. He blushes at this.
"Go." Aizawa was a bit annoyed with how we were interacting with each other. Oh well. Should try and get this over with quickly but I also want to see his full power.
As I expected he threw a wall of ice at me almost immediately. Which I dodged by jumping in the air. As I was in the air though I threw a knife at his right shoulder. Hopefully that will slow down his ice a little. Though I doubt it will thats not how it works but it should weaken his body overall.
I land on both feet as he clutches his shoulder. I smirk at him trying to get a rise out of him. Getting Todoroki riled up will be a challenge I have to think about all our conversations in the past. What will piss him off the most? Talking shit about soba? No. Making fun of his hair? No. Bakugo does that all the time. He never talks about his family... THATS IT! I forgot all about his father being Endeavor! He's an abusive asshole! This might be taking it a bit too far but in the long run it's helping Todoroki too.
"Why don't you use your fire Todoroki?" He shoots more ice at me which I dodge with grace and land behind him. He looks around for me not knowing where I had gone after I jumped.
"Is it because it reminds you of your father?" He jumps around and shoots more ice in my direction.
"I don't need my fathers quirk!" My face drops. His FATHERS quirk? I'm boiling with rage at this point. I throw another knife, he was expecting it this time and blocks it with his ice.
"Your FATHERS quirk? You're letting that asshole have this much power over you? ITS NOT HIS QUIRK! You were blessed to HAVE a quirk! ITS YOUR POWER TODOROKI!" He just looks at me with tears in his eyes as I stand there absolutely fuming. All of a sudden I see a burst of fire coming from his left side.
"That's what I'm talking about." I smile and grab my knockout gun. Todoroki throws some fire at me which I barely manage to dodge.
"Thank you Midoriya." He smiles and throws some more fire at me each time I barely manage to get away. I finally get an opening to shoot him with the knockout bullet. He drops to the ground and is out in less then 5 seconds.
"No problem." I say as I walk up to him. Aizawa has me carry him out of the ring. Iida and Uraraka carry him to recovery girl. Luckily when Todoroki used his fire he also melted all the ice in the ring.
"Up next is Bakugo." Bakugo started stomping his way over to the ring.
"YOURE GOING TO DIE DEKU!" I let out a low chuckle and smiled wide with evil intent.
"We'll see about that."

———————————————————
I'm really surprised by how quick the book is growing at over 4k views! So thanks for reading :)

~Total words 1180~