chapter 10-Jealousy

Holy Moooooooooo, qwq Idk what to say now. Cuz I weeguwet what I wrote last chapter, now meh sad por Amewika qwq.

Ok *yeets y/n* prepare yowwselp.
~~~~~~~~

"Ame...America!?" Tears started falling out of Phil's eyes again, she was shaking a lot.

"Why are you tearing up Sunshine?" Phil just looked down her lap and sob, Russia glared at the 50 stared country. When Russia was about to speak to america, he dropped the plastic water bottle and ran off.

Russia grab her by the shoulders and wiped her tears, "hey, what's wrong sunshine? Did I did something wrong"?

"No-no, you didn't, it's just..." she touched her lips before continuing her words. All of a sudden, Russia picked her up and said "Don't worry, you're not the only one who had their first kiss." Russia started to tear up but he kept on smilling.

Phil was a little confused when he said "first kiss", "Wait- your first kiss? I thought you and America have done that before." Russia frowned "well me and America never really kissed during the time when we were still together." He looked away from the female country for a few seconds.

Russia p.o.v

I looked back at her confused face and continued "But now, I'm glad that my first kiss was with you". My cheeks started to have a slight red glow and so is hers.

But then she started acting like a tsudere "you know it was rude to kiss me without asking." She crossed her arms but then she suddenly begun to laughing.

Then I laughed with her and I started spining her around while we laughed together,

3rd person p.o.v

Russia was happy as a puppy who got adopted, he finally made his wishes came true. While the two was having a wonderful happy time together, everyone was watching them from a far, except America. They all were so happy for Russia, for some reasons they thought of Russia as a loner, and aggressive, but now they see him as "good" person.

Japan was really into them, since she really want to see a "love story" unfolds. She was watching them at everyone's back, and she kept on blushing and got really red.

"KAWAII~!" Japan covered her face as she continued what she was  doing. She keep saying words that nobody but her and her brother understand, words like "KYAAH~! KAWAII DESU~! ARA ARA~" but all of a sudden, someone grabbed her right wrist.

Someone dragged her away from the other countries and put her inside of their car. She didn't know who dragged her, but then they tured on a flashlight. Japan couldn't stand the brightness and just cover her eyes, she slowly put her hands down and by surprise she saw a country holding the flashlight.

"A-america~kun? What is the meaning of this, am I to loud? Did I ruin the most wonderful moment of my life"? She started to fangirl over the two but then America punched the car window.

Japan started to get scared, she slowly said "A-america~k-kun, u-um...wha-what g-got into y-you"? America screamed out his anger, he grabbed her shoulders and yell at her face.

"JAPAN, S-SON OF A B**CH!!!" America looked at Japan, she was petrified and looked scared. She had they eyes wide open and was shaking, America pulled his hands away from her and apologised.

Ame was shaking to his actions "I-I'm sorry, I...I'm sorry...I'M SORRY"!!!

America started crying, "I'm sorry." he keep on repeating it, he pulled the female country closer and hugged her tight. He kept on apologising but then he stop, Japan hugged him back and pat his back.