Ch. 8 A New friend

Spain POV:

I ran to my house to have lunch as if nothing happened at the enclosure... I'm so dumb! Why did I not defend him! That's what friends are for right? Defending each other and enjoying each other's company?

I face palm at myself and came in the house to find a note on the table. It's from dad,

______________________
Spain,
I'm not coming back until next week.
Behave yourself and have your lunch.
- Spanish Empire
______________________

Wow is he even my dad? He only writes his name instead of
"Your father, Spanish Empire"
Who cares... At least  I can go to Philip more without looking out for dad!

I smile at the note and throw it in the bin.
I'm going to Philip everyday this week!... I look down and sigh...but will Philip still like me after the incident?
He was getting beaten up and uh... stuff...
He saw that I was just standing there looking at everything happening. I didn't help him even if I knew I should've. I ran away leaving him crying out loud. I was to afraid that if I helped him the guards would tell my dad and I'll be punished again..

I'm definitely going to bring my guitar tomorrow and play a song for apology.

After spacing out, I looked back at the table and saw my lunch.
It's albondigas (basically some spanish meatball dish) with rice.
I ate my lunch and afterwards went upstairs to practice on my guitar.

Philip POV:

That was..terrible,painful and, disgusting... It gives me chills because something similar is going to happen during the later time with Japanese Empire...

The Spanish guards were actually "nice" enough to give me some food and a half full glass of water.
Well at least I won't starve... At least I'm alive...
I took off my red bandana and wiped off the blood and dirt on my face. I'm full of wounds and majority are open. But one of the wounds that is on my right thigh is bleeding more than the others so I guess I'll tie my bandana there instead.

Is this going to happen everyday while I'm in spanish rule? I look at my reflection from the water.

I hope not..

After finishing my meal I look around and notice that Spain forgot the letter I made for my family. Well I didn't put it in an envelope yet and sealed it with wax. I also didn't tell him to please deliver it for me so it's also my fault that it hasn't been sent yet.

Sfx: sighs

Spain was there just staring when the guards were doing things..to me..when I looked at him, he ran away.. Well he was terrified so I can't blame him for not standing up for me..

I make an envelope and put the letter inside it. I took a candle, lit it and seal the whole thing with the wax that was melted. I finally finished it I guess I'll just give it to Spain when he comes back...

if he does.

Cut it Philip! Don't think so negatively! Spain is a really nice guy! He won't just abandon you with dirty people and some other cruel stuff..

Anyways I've only stayed 3 days in this timeline and I'm already blending in perfectly in the past atmosphere. It's both fun and painful to experience the past all over again.. wait..it isn't 'again'.. I've changed my choices so.. -sighs- yeah..

"Hoy"
I hear a person trying to catch somebody's attention. I peek out from the cell bars, there isn't anyone in sight who's calling someone except some random guard's at each entrance.

"HOY PILIPINAS!"
There it goes again. Who is that?
I turn my head and what the----

There's a boy that looks like is around ten to twelve years old peeking at the little window behind me. What is this kid doing here?