Part 11

THIS CHAPTER HAS BEEN EDITED

——————————————————

Izuku POV

   "Why the hell would I join you." The man looks at me with a twisted smile spread across his face.
   "What if I told you I could give you something you've always wanted? Something you've always craved?"
He turned his head slightly. I look at him and shift under his intense gaze.
   "Like what?" He chuckles.
   "A quirk." My eyes go wide. Why would he say something like that? He's lying right? He just wants me to join he doesn't actually have a way to give me a quirk.
   "DONT FUCKING LIE TO ME." To say I was pissed would be an understatement. I struggle to get out of the chains I wanted nothing but to get out of these chains and beat his ass.
   "Oh but I'm not lying. I really can give you a quirk. All you would have to do is join the League Of Villains." He squats down to where I'm kneeling and comes inches from my face.
   "What do you say?" He turns his head, his chapped smile reaching his eyes.
   "No." He jumps back clearly not expecting this answer. He starts to scratch at his neck.
   "W-what do you mean NO?" I look up at him no emotions evident on my face.
   "Why the hell would I want a quirk just to use it to hurt others. I became a vigilante to help others. So wether or not I have a quirk.... I'm not going to harm civilians or those who don't deserve it." I look at him with disgust. His face of shock turned to amusement.
   "Fine. You'll change your mind though. I'm very confident you will." With that he walks out leaving me in the disgusting room.

~3 weeks later~

   It's been 3 weeks since I was captured. 3 weeks since they locked me in the dark room. Since they started to torture me. I don't know how much longer I'll be able to hold on. Are they even looking for me? Do they think I turned on them? Are they going to come for me? I really hope they do. Otherwise.... I might have to join them. I can't take this abuse much longer.
   I hear a slam. I don't even bother to look up. I'm too worn out. Blood dripping down from almost every part of my body. They torture me so that I'm barely alive. At least they actually feed me. I usually just sleep if they aren't beating me relentlessly.
   "HES IN HERE!" I look up groggily not having heard that voice before. My eyes a bit blurred from the blood loss. It was a man. He was running towards me.
   "Back already? You miss me that much?" I chuckle and drop my head back down. They had visited me not even an hour before. So for someone to come in again was a bit surprising.
   "Midoriya? I'm a pro hero I'm not here to hurt you. I'm going to get you out of here." I look back up and readjust my eyes. Surely enough it was Kamui Woods.
   "Y-you actually came." I could feel the tears start to fill in my eyes. I smiled, relieved I was finally getting out of this hell.
   "Of course we came kid you're one of us now." I started crying as I saw Aizawa and Hizashi make their way in.
   "Izuku!" Hizashi ran over to me and unlocked the cuffs around my neck and wrists. I collapsed into his arms.
   "H-Hizashi... th-thank you." I was overwhelmed with emotions. I couldn't help but feel happy to see Hizashi and Aizawa. Kamui woods had left to help with the villains.
   "I-it was terrible. Th-they-" Aizawa grabbed me into a hug along with Hizashi and I just sat there crying. I ended up falling asleep.

Aizawa POV

   I picked Izuku up. He had scars all over him. I felt tears prickle my eyes just looking at him. Hizashi on the other hand was already crying.
   I made my way upstairs only to see that all of the villains were gone.
   "Where are they all?" I said in an angry tone but quiet enough to not wake up Izuku.
   "Sent them all straight to maximum prison." I sigh and look down at Izuku. They won't touch you again kid.
   "I've got to get him to the hospital." I walk away and bring him over to the ambulance. Hizashi following. We all pile in.
   "Do you think I should let his friend know?" I ask Hizashi. He's always been better with the whole friend thing.
   "Yeah I'm sure they'll want to visit." He smiles lightly looking down at izuku. He gripped onto his hand a stray tear making its way down his cheek.

~at the hospital~

   We have been at the hospital for awhile now and I called Todoroki. It was the first time I've ever heard any emotion in his voice. He was excited and worried at the same time.

Todoroki POV

   I got a call from Mr.Aizawa saying that Midoriya was found and now in the hospital. I freaked out. It's been 3 weeks since he disappeared. I was so worried for him. I hope he's okay.
   I rushed into the hospital and made my way to the front desk asking about Midoriya. The lady at the front desk told me he was on the second floor in room 305.
   I basically ran up the stairs. I found the room and opened the door quickly only to find that Midoriya was sleeping. I let out a breath of relief that I didn't know I was holding in. I looked around the room to see Mr. Aizawa , Present Mic and.... Hitoshi?
   "Hello." Why is Hitoshi here? Are they friends? Wait.... are they.... are they dating? No. Midoriya would've told me. Right? Then again we've only known each other for a couple days...
   "Hey Todoroki. He's currently sleeping. They said he passed out due to exhaustion. He should wake up at any point though." I nod. Still looking at Midoriya. He had scars all over him. I take a seat across from the other three.

~3 hours later~

   Eventually Present Mic and Mr. Aizawa had to leave to do some hero work. Hitoshi also left because he said he had some training to do. What a great boyfriend.... I roll my eyes. I then notice Midoriya's hand twitching and his eyes flutter open.
   I rush to his side. And put my hand on his hair petting him.
   "Hey Midoriya. I'm gonna go call a nurse in hold on." He looked up at me and nodded.

-after getting a nurse and getting a check up-

   "I'm glad they found you. I was really worried." I look down. I really was worried. I was worried he would never come back.... I was worried he would be dead.
   "Me too. It's good to see you. I really m-missed y-you." He started to cry in the middle of his sentence. I rush over to his side and hug him.
   "I'm here now. I'm sorry I couldn't save you." He grabs onto me tightly and starts to sob into my arms.
   "Th-thank you." After about five minutes we pull away from each other.
   "Mr. Aizawa and Present Mic we're here. Along with your boyfriend." I say the last part a bit quieter. He looks at me and tilts his head.
   "Boyfriend?" I nod my head.
   "Yeah Hitoshi? He was here earlier but said he had to train..." I get agitated saying the last part.
   Midoriya suddenly is a deep red and starts waving his hands in front of his face.
   "N-NO HITOSHI IS BASICALLY MY BR-BROTHER!" When he says this I feel a blush creep onto my face.
   "O-oh I-I just a-assumed because w-well-" I was a stuttering mess. I was as red as a tomato and I think Midoriya noticed because he just chuckled.
   "It's okay Todoroki." I look into his big emerald eyes. He's so kind and forgiving. He should be mad that I was rude enough to assume something like that. But he's just sitting here smiling. Even after being kidnapped.
   I feel my eyes flicker from his eyes to his lips. I realize just how close our faces are. Just inches away. I notice him flicker to my lips as well.
"Fuck it"
   "Wh-" I don't let him finish and I meet my lips with his.

Izuku POV

   As our lips met it wasn't forced or aggressive. It was soft and passionate. I feel him snake an arm around my waist and pull me closer making me gasp. He takes this as an opportunity to slip his tongue into my mouth. He explores every corner of my mouth. I take both arms and put them around his neck. One hand grabbing at his hair. At this point we're standing while before we were sitting. Before I was on the bed he was on a chair next to me.
We pull away and gasp for air.
   He grabs me making me gasp. He carries me back to the bed. Laying down next to me. It's cramped so I'm right up against his chest. I look up at him confused on what he's doing.
   "Rest. Today's been eventful." He then grabs me and pulls me closer to him. I comply and fall asleep, snuggling up to him.

———————————————————
IT FINALLY HAPPENED YAYYYYY! Hope you enjoyed!

~Total words 1590~