Part 10

(I removed the drawing I had for the hero costume! It's really not that important so just use your imagination!)

THIS CHAPTER HAS BEEN EDITED!

——————————————————

Todoroki POV (something new?)

   We were at the USJ after a long boring ride on the bus. Luckily I got to sit next to Midoriya who was fairly quiet the whole ride.
   His hero costume is really cool. It seems as though some of the class disagrees with me though. Whispering things like 'it's a bit villain like don't you think?' or 'he looks like a villain.' I personally think he looks pretty slick. Looks better than I do. I mean mine are just blue with a harness.
   We were now standing in the entrance of the USJ with Aizawa and another pro hero, Thirteen.
   "Hello class 1-A! And welcome to the Unforeseen Simulation Joint! Today we will be learning how to help civilians in the event of a disaster."
   As Thirteen went on about what we were going to be doing that day all of a sudden a large purple and black mist showed up in the middle of the USJ.
   "Is this part of the training?" Kirishima was pointing towards the mysterious mist.
   All of a sudden hundreds of criminals came out of the mist filling the USJ.
   "Thirteen you protect the kids and get them out of here. I'll take care of this." Aizawa burst into action. As Aizawa went down and started to attack the villains the mist villain came up to where we were.

Izuku POV

   All of a sudden a purple and black mist was in front of us.
   "Where is All Might?" He asked in a proper tone.
   "WHY THE HELL WOULD WE TELL YOU EXTRA?" Bakugo was clearly making the situation worse by screaming at him.
   "Yeah we're not gonna tell you! That'd be very unmanly of us!" Kirishima then looked at Bakugo and they ran at the mist. Trying to attack.
No! If they attack he's going to teleport them to god knows where!
   "I see you're going to be of no use." With that we're all teleported to different parts of the USJ.
   I landed in a body of water. Shit this is not good. I'm not particularly good in the water when it comes to combat. I see a criminal coming towards me. I panic and start to swim as fast as I can. When fortunately for me Tsu grabs me and brings me to a boat.
   "Are you okay ribbit?" She was pointing to the bottom of her lip worry evident in her voice.
   "Yeah I'm fine thanks for helping me back there." I look around trying to figure out a plan. The criminal seemed to have some kind of shark quirk and was circling around us.
   "What should we do ribbit?" I look at her then it hits me.
   "Do you think you could swing us from here to land using your tongue?" (I couldn't think of anything else lol)
   "Yeah that should work ribbit!" With that she grabs onto me and we swing to land (Tarzan style). When we get to land we see Aizawa getting brutally beat by some kind of large bird.
   "Get to the front and tell the others I'm going to help Aizawa." I grab Tsu's shoulder trying to reassure her.
   "You can't do that! You'll get hurt ribbit!" She grabs at me before I can make a run for it.
   "Listen Tsu I have more experience than you think, you have to trust me on this. Now go and help protect the others." I get out of her grasp and run towards Aizawa. Who was currently being held down to the ground by the overly grown bird.
   The large bird hasn't seen me yet so I assess it. I can't really tell what it is but it's brain is exposed making it one of his weak spots. If I can get to it maybe I can take him down. I take out my daggers and start to speed up. The bird hasn't noticed me yet so I take my chance and jump on it's back right as it's about to hit Aizawa. I stab my dagger into the exposed brain.
   "NO MY NOMU!" I turn around to see a man with light blue hair and hands covering his body screaming. It had seemed as though I had crippled the 'Nomu' for at least a few minutes. I look back down to see the brain starting to heal itself. It's brain is regenerating? I can't worry about this right now I need to grab Aizawa and get the hell out of here. He's taken a serious beating. I stab one more time to give us more time then lift the dagger out of the brain jumping off of the back of the nomu. I run towards Aizawa and see more criminals making their way towards us. Luckily Aizawa hadn't passed out and was able to stand.
   "Listen Aizawa I need you to go to the entrance of the USJ I can handle this."
   "You know I can't do that kid. I have to protect you." He looks up at me while blood drips down his forehead.
   "I'm not a normal kid. If you wish to help though I can't stop you." With that I let go of him and run towards the criminals. Taking out another dagger and slice at the mid section of one criminal. Leaving him on the ground. I then move onto the next using my new gun that UA had given me. It was suppose to knock out anyone it hits with just one bullet. Three villains made their way towards me and without flinching I shot all three. I then heard banging on the ground. Damnit how quick can that thing regenerate?
   "KILL HIM NOMU!" I hear the guy with light blue hair screaming and pointing at me. Lovely.
   I turn around to see the nomu making its way towards me. It was running full speed with its arm back. I jump up and flip around the nomu. My back was facing the nomu which was my mistake. I thought it would be slower. It turned quickly and punched my back. I flew a few feet then slammed into the ground. I cough up a bit of blood and try to get up. Only to fall back down. Shit. Shit. Shit. I can hear the nomus foot steps getting closer I need to get up. I need to get up. I struggle to get up but right as I do turn and manage to dodge a punch from the nomu. I take my dagger out from my holster. I get in a fighting position ready for anything.
   The nomu starts to throw punches at an inhuman speed. I manage to dodge all of them by a hair. I don't know how long I'm going to be able to do this. I'm getting tired.
   I was panting and was about to get punched when all of a sudden I hear a loud yell. A yell that just saved my life.
   "I AM HERE!" I turn to see All Might at the entrance of the USJ. I take this as a chance to make a run for it. I was stopped by a hard punch to my stomach. I wasn't paying attention... I let my guard down. The nomu had punched me and I went flying down to the ground over to where the blue hair man was. I laid on the ground unable to move.
   "NOMU KILL ALL MIGHT."

-after the fight with the nomu bc we all know what happens-

   I could hear everyone talking about how All might had beat the nomu. I smile to myself but what I hear next makes it disappear.
   "What are you smiling about Viridity?" It was the man with hands. He grabbed me by the neck with four fingers.
   "Listen if you move I'll disintegrate you. Kurogiri lets go!" Aizawa had noticed I was in the hands of the villains and started to run at us. It was too late though. I was being dropped through the mist. Before I was fighting to keep my eyes open but then when we get to where we were I was quickly punched in the face knocking me out before I could even react.

  I woke up to a dark cold room. It was all concrete. I was chained to the wall by the neck and wrists. What the fuck kind of kinky shit is this. I pull at the chains trying to see if theyll come loose.
   "Don't even try." I heard a scratchy voice say. I look up to see handjob.
   "The fuck am I doing here."I say venom dripping from my voice.
   "Well we saw that you had been captured by the hero's. We thought we'd rescue you and maybe even... recruit you."

———————————————————

Hope you enjoyed this chapter or part or whatever!

~total words 1506~