Part 9

THIS CHAPTER HAS BEEN EDITED!

——————————————————

   "GET UP!" I was on the ground clutching my stomach. Blood running out of my nose. I could feel tears starting to well up in my eyes.
   "I SAID GET UP!" He kicks me again. Spit coming out of my mouth as I feel the impact hit my stomach.
   "You're useless. Can't do anything right. Why couldn't you just have been normal?" He looks at me with disgust and spits at me.
   I look up to see my father. The man I once adored. The man who once loved me. Looking at me like I was a nuisance to his life. Like I did nothing but hold him back. I could feel the tears falling as I looked at him.
   "You're a disgrace to the family name." He looms over me as he kicks me again.
   "P-please *cough* st-stop." I beg him. He stops kicking and kneels down to my height. Grabbing my face with his hands forcing me to look him in the eyes.
   "I should just kill you. Do a favor to the world." He slams my head against the cold hard wood floor. I let out a gasp at the sudden action.
   "I-I'm sorry. Father please I-I'm sorry." He grabs me by the collar and stands back up along with me. Making me stand up with him.
   "You do nothing but burden me with your presence." He then slams me up against the wall. I was standing... barely.
   He starts walking towards me ready to attack.
   "You need to learn a lesson." My eyes widen as I see him ready his quirk.
   "N-no f-father please! F-father I'm sorry! I won't b-bother you                   a-anymore I-I promise! FATHER FATHER PLEASE"-

Aizawa POV

I was in the living room reading a book since I normally don't sleep due to my insomnia. When all of a sudden I heard yelling. It was faint but I could hear it. I went to go see what it was, alert in case it was an intruder. What I saw was much worse.
I hear the noise coming from Izukus room and walk in. Only to see him thrashing around in his bed. He was yelling something along the lines of 'Stop' or 'I'm sorry' or 'Father'. I walk over to the green haired boy and see him crying.
What is this kid dreaming about? It looks pretty intense... I shake him lightly and whisper his name.
"Izuku? Izuku wake up. You're ok. Everything's ok." I was moving him ever so slightly as I ran my fingers through his hair in a soothing manner. He shot up panting. His cheeks stained with tears along with beads of sweat dripping down his forehead.
"Wh-what's going on?" He looked at me and then around the room.
"You were having a nightmare. You ok kid?" I was worried about his mental health. His nightmare seemed really aggressive.
"I-i... I'm s-sorry. I didn't m-mean to wake y-you up." He managed to choke up through tears. I did something I usually only did with Hitoshi when he was crying. And Hitoshi crying was a rare sight.
I grabbed the kid and I pulled him into my chest. I began to stroke his hair.
"It's ok kid I wasn't sleeping anyways."

Izuku POV

I don't know what it was in that moment but being embraced in such a loving manner really shocked me. It had been so long since someone had actually cared enough to hold me like this. I grabbed on to Aizawas shirt and started bawling my eyes out. Enjoying every bit of affection.
"You wanna tell me what that dream was about." I pushed myself deeper into his chest not knowing if I was ready to talk about the horrors I was put through.
"I-I.. h-he.. kicking a-and sc-screaming a-nd f-f-father...q-quirk" Was all I managed to get out before I started to cry again. He just held me and told me things like 'it's going to be alright' and 'You're safe now'. And... I did feel safe. After a long time of constantly being alert of my surroundings I felt as though I could calm down.
Maybe Aizawa and Hizashi won't hurt me. Maybe I really am safe.
I slowly drifted off to sleep.

-Morning-

I woke up to being fully covered in my blanket. I felt well rested. Which I hadn't felt in a long time. I went and took a shower. Then got out and slipped on a pair of black ripped skinny jeans, a red muscle shirt, a long black coat, some platform boots (pretend they're platform boots in the picture) and some red fingerless gloves. (Use picture above as reference. Obviously it's not deku but just think of the outfit on deku).
I honestly couldn't care less about some stupid uniform at this point. They want me to wear it so bad they can force it on me.
I try my best to tame my unruly hair but end up making it no better. I put the brush down and walk out making my way down the hall and into the kitchen.
"Hitoshi and Hizashi have already left. I told them I wanted to talk to you on the ride there." I nodded knowing this was about last night. I sat down and ate some cereal. We sat in silence.
Once I was done we got up and went to the car. I jumped into the front seat and Aizawa put the keys in the ignition.
"So what were you dreaming about last night?" Wow not wasting any time are we?
"My dad." I didn't want to beat around the bush since he already knew about my past because of the interrogation.
"Do you want to talk about it." He said with a tired tone. Not bored, he actually sounded a little worried.
"Not really. I have nightmares because of him sometimes though. I hope I didn't bother you." I say rubbing the back of my neck slightly embarrassed of my crying fit last night.
"You didn't bother me. In fact you helped me get to know you better. Wether it was a good experience or not." I look at him sort of surprised. Then nod in agreement. Before I knew it we were in the parking lot and we're getting out.
"Try not to get mad at Bakugo. He has anger issues."
"Tch. Alright." With that I walk to class.