2

They arrived at Philipa's house.Philipa asked America if he wants anything,but America ingnored her and stared humming a song instead. Philipa went to her room and sat on the bed.America wasn't following Philipa when she went to her room instead he went outside and saw flowers.He stop humming and looked at the flowers.Tears fell down as he remember something................

It was getting late,America went back inside and saw Philipa cooking while singing. "What are you cooking Philipa?"America asked. "Adobo.....and.....why were you crying outside?"America was shocked when Philipa asked.He wants to say it but he can't "It's okay if you don't want to talk about it ......it dosen't matter"Philipa said.

After they ate,Philipa said they should sleep together since she only has one bed.America agreed because he wants to ———— her,he wants to————her,he regreted ———————,he wants to change the—————

After a month,they became friends.They play and laugh alot.America would teach Philipa some cultures around the world and sometimes,Philipa would tell some of the cultures and myths of her country.America thought that he could ———-her like this until the British came and told America that they will have the land.America refuse so they went for a war.

UK won but America said they should split the country in half instead. "Then why didn't you tell that earlier instead of having a war?" UK said. "Well....I thought I was gonna win but I was wrong" America said "Still an idiot huh,son"
"Yeah...whatever stupid dad"
"What happened?Who won?"
Philipa came out of nowhere and asked the two countries "UK won ......so imma split the country into two"
"I can't split into two,Ame"
"Of course you can't! So I'm gonna have Philipa right,stupid dad?"America said with an evil grin. "No."UK said with no emotion on his face. "Awww c'mon!"
"No.I won that means I'll have Philippines"