Ch. 7 May I have some Lunch?

(this was before Philip woke up from the nightmare)

// Warning: this chapter has parts that might really disturb you //

Spain POV:

I wake up early in the morning and ran downstairs to eat breakfast.
I'm so excited to see my new friend again!
After I finished eating, I took my clothes and went to the river to wash myself.

I took off my top leaving my shorts on because I didn't want anyone to see me naked, I mean who would want to see anyone naked?!! Especially because my body is full of bruises from my lessons.

I sunk half of my face into the water, I wonder how Philip is doing today? It's another day of being in jail for him.. I hope nothing bad happens today.

I got out of the water and grabbed my clothes that were hanging on a branch of a tree. Oh crap.. I forgot my towel, I'm so dumb!
I'm soaked and have nothing to dry myself with ugh..
"Does anyone have a towel?!!!" I shouted even if there isn't any people at sight.

Sfx: bush rustling

I hear something from the bush behind me.
"Who are you? Why are you here?" I speaked not looking behind me.
"It's just me young Spain" a deep voice replies, I turn around and it's one of my father's guards. He's holding a towel with him.

"Here is your towel" he hands it over
"Thank you kind sir.." I took the towel as he walked away.

Wow I didn't expect that someone would respond to my shouting.

I dry myself, changed my clothes and now I'm heading back to the house to get the books. I opened the front door to check if dad's there. Nope, he's away thank goodness... I took the books and rushed to the enclosure.

- At the enclosure (I don't know if I still want to call it that ._.) -

I arrived at the entrance and fixed my clothes.
I suddenly heard someone shout??
Meh maybe I'm just imagining it..

I told the guards to take a break and leave for a while so that I can talk to Philip without anyone seeing me with him. If they found out they would report it to my dad and he would most likely be furious with me..

"Hey Philip! I brought you the books!"
I ran to his area smiling.

Philip looks like he saw a ghost or something... His eyes wide open, looking down and tears rolling down his cheeks..
He had changes with his appearance as well.. half of his face was a Spanish flag and half of it was just normal?

"Philip.. what happened to your face and why are you crying?"

He blinked and looked up at me.
"Oh hey Spain! I just had a bad dream no biggie.."
He looks nervous as he said that. Something is definitely wrong..

"Ok? But still what happened to your face?" I asked

"You mean the bruises I got from yesterday? Don't you know why already?" He replied.

"No not that..I mean.. your face.. umm.. here look at this"
I took out a small mirror and showed him what he looked like.

"Eh? What the.. when did that happen?" He was shocked to see his appearance.

"Well I also don't know.. maybe this is what happens to us countryhumans when we get conquered by a country or something.." I told him.

"Maybe you're right.. but that doesn't matter.." He says.

I hand him over the books "Here's what I promised you"
He took the books and thanked me.

"Thanks Spain.."