Part 2

THIS CHAPTER HAS BEEN EDITED!

——————————————————

As I'm walking down the streets checking every possible alleyway for criminal activity I hear a scream. I jump up over a few roof tops to see where the noise was coming from.
I look down and see two men and a woman. One man is holding her while the other is grabbing at the ladies purse. Typical robbery. I jump down ready to confront the robbers and save the woman.
"Let her go!" I yell at the two men. One looks me up and down and laughs. Clearly not intimidated by my small exterior. The other drops the purse and walks up to me. I get into my fighting stance as he gets closer.
"What do you want runt?" The man had a scratchy voice and dark brown hair. His dark blue and green eyes stared into my pure green ones.
"Let the lady go. She has done nothing to deserve this." I was ticked at this point. They didn't see me as a threat whatsoever. Rule number 1: never underestimate your enemy.
He clearly didn't like this. All of a sudden I see a bright light coming from the mans hands that blinds me for a good five seconds. Before we had quite the space between us but when I look back up recovered from the sudden burst of light he was right in front of me. He tries to punch me but I quickly dodge and land a blow on his stomach making him grab it. The other man starts running towards me with a knife in hand. I grab his hand and twist it behind his back while using my other hand to slam his head into the ground. He was knocked out but while I wasn't paying attention the other must've gotten up. He started running towards me. Right as I turn around I notice he had a knife. As he was about to slice right into me abdomen a streak of white grabbed onto the mans arm and pulled him away. Making him trip and fall back hitting his head, passing out.
I look around looking for the cause of this white streak. I then find him. Eraserhead. I make a run for it. Him hot on my tail. He seems to also be calling someone probably to get rid of the two criminals back there.
Not my problem right now though. I need to get the hell out of here. I make a sharp turn out into another alley and climb the fire escape onto the roof. I then start jumping from roof to roof. I look behind myself realizing I lost him.
*sigh* "shit that was close" I mutter. I look at my phone. 2:37 in the morning. I should probably make my way home.

-at home-

I open my window and sneak in. Then change into some sweatpants and a blue t-shirt. I was happy to be home. I was tired as hell. I climb into bed. Right as I'm about to fall asleep.
Knock knock knock.
Shit. Dad must've noticed I left. I run over to the door and lock it.
"Y-yeah dad?" I call out to the other side. I'm not scared of a lot of people. My father is an exception though. I'm sure if I wanted to I could easily kill my father but I would be the first one they suspected. So I go through the hell of being beat.
"OPEN THE FUCKING DOOR! I KNOW YOU SNUCK OUT! WHERE THE HELL WERE YOU?" I flinch at his yelling. I respond almost immediately not wanting to anger him more. "I-I was at a-a friends house d-dad." This seemed to infuriate him. He started to slam on the door. "A FRIENDS HOUSE? ARE YOU TRYING TO LEAVE LIKE YOUR MOTHER DID? YOU UNGRATEFUL BRAT!" I can feel the door being hit over and over again. "I-I'm not w-we we're just h-hanging out." I was hoping that was good enough of an excuse and he would let it go.
"WHATEVER YOU BRAT" was all I heard before he stomped down to his room.
I slid down my door and held my knees close to my face. I started to cry and at that point I couldn't stop.

-Morning-

   I don't know when but at some point last night I must've fallen asleep. I stand up feeling my back tense up from being in such an uncomfortable position all night long. Checking the time it was 8:49am.
   Now was a good time to get my work done for classes. The school I went to had us do a lot of independent work. Meaning mostly bringing everything home and not as many school days. Only meeting up three out of the 5 days of the week. I usually never went since it wasn't mandatory to go. As long as the work was done and you got good grades they couldn't care less. That's exactly what I did too. I chose this school because it blended well with my vigilante work.
   After finishing my work it was around 2:17. Haven't eaten lunch yet, I chose to go downstairs and get some food. Knowing father would be at work. I go to the pantry and decide to just make my self some ramen. Too tired too care to make something else.

-after eating-

   I go upstairs and finish some more work until it's 8:44. I wanted to go out tonight so I get in my vigilante outfit and head out.
   Jumping out the window and climbing the fire escape onto the apartment buildings roof I jump from one roof to another. Tonight was a little different than the others. Tonight I had a plan.

——————————————————
Hope you like this chapter!

~Total words 977~