three | delirious

____________________

(F/n)

(F/N) VAGUELY REMEMBERED promising her mom she'd go to church that morning and change her ways, swearing she'd burn the steamy erotica her mom had found hidden under various books on self discovery and a guide on how to be a faithful servant to the Lord. She'd even placed a bible at the very top for extra precaution, hoping her mother wouldn't even think twice about sifting through the shameful pile. But the middle-aged woman somehow discovered the very unhealthy amount of book porn she so expertly kept hidden.

Mother's intuition she guessed.

But that promise broke the moment Kakashi's pulsing hot cock twitched in her mouth before releasing a healthy amount of bitter seed, and she swallowed every last drop in earnest.

She'd go to church some other day, probably.

"Fuck sweetheart, your mouth feels..." His voice trailed off into another desperate groan, his large hands gripping into her hair and tugging before releasing her. His veiny member eased off her lips with a dignified pop, erect as ever and ready for more.

Really, this man was absolutely insatiable.

His clothes had since been long gone, having been stripped naked after he so graciously ate her out only minutes before. She took a moment to admire his large form on the couch, muscles rippling as he leaned back against the couch with a satisfied sigh. He was carved to perfection, faded scars littering his body and making him all the more beautiful as he panted. He licked his lips before meeting her wanting stare with a hungry look of his own, reminding her once again of how talented that mouth truly was.

Her core tingled at the thought, remembering the ghost of his greedy mouth bringing her to a delicious high she'd never known before. She could only imagine how great his cock felt when it was pushing into her tight core.

She almost came at the thought.

"My mouth is what?" She asked with a cheeky grin, her pink tongue popping out and licking the drop of cum that gathered at the tip of his swollen member. He shuddered, laying his head back against the couch and cursing up into the ceiling.

She was on her knees, bare tits brushing against his naked thighs as she leaned in and once again wrapped her plump lips around his thick cock. She looked up at him before closing her eyes and working her mouth up and down his twitching member.

She felt herself becoming addicted to his taste, loving the way his swollen cock filled her mouth and fucked her throat as if it had a mind of it's own. She loved the dark look in his eye as her hands traveled up the hard grooves of his bare abs and teased his nipples, his even stare promising her the best possible sex of her life. The only good sex in her life because she had a feeling that after this, she'd be ruined by him. No other man would be able to satisfy her the way he did. Not that she ever wanted otherwise.

"Get on top of me, now." He ordered in a husky voice, eyes darkening as she obediently stood on shaky legs and mounted his bare thighs. He leaned back against the couch and his hot member lightly brushed her wet core, he hissed before quietly cursing under his breath. "Such a good girl, (F/n)."

Her body trembled under his heated touch, loving the way his large possessive hands traveled up her smooth thighs and gripped tightly at her ass before he pulled her in for a heated kiss. She tilted her head down to meet his passionate kiss as his tongue danced with her own and his hands wandered, smoothing over her stomach before reaching up and teasing her pert breasts.

Their lips parted and she panted for breath, unable to keep up with his hot mouth as it found its way along her collarbone and against her neck before nibbling at her sensitive ear.